Casual MTB T-Shirts (Now taking orders)

HLTGN

Hi Hubbers,

I'm thinking of printing some of these tees:

post-4694-0-83242000-1352889031_thumb.png

Colour: Melange

For now I'm just testing the water, but as soon as there is enough interest I will start taking orders and have them printed.

Price will be R150 for a fitted t-shirt and top quality print.

If any of you would be interested in purchasing a shirt (or two) please send me a PM.

PS. Christmas is around the corner and this will make an awesome gift for your MTB friends wink.png

Edited by balaklava

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take one or two. Any chance of getting some made in a fabric other than cotton (similar to the First Ascent stuff)?

I know it'll increase the cost but if there's some critical mass (pun intended) it could be viable.

whats the quality of the fabric? blend/composition?

I'll take one or two. Any chance of getting some made in a fabric other than cotton (similar to the First Ascent stuff)?

I know it'll increase the cost but if there's some critical mass (pun intended) it could be viable.

It's always difficult to predict the quality of those shirts. You'll have to buy high quality (and expensive) shirts, as the cheaper one's start to look crappy after the first few washes.

The cotton shirts I'm using is made locally and made to last (not like the cheap mass produced shirts in China).

And to the guys asking about other designs: For now I'm only doing the "life behind bars" shirts. I'm open for any other designs, so if there is a demand for it I'll supply it smile.png

they got sleeves !!!!

You have to have sleeves, you'll get booted from the trail without them... devil.gif

It's always difficult to predict the quality of those shirts. You'll have to buy high quality (and expensive) shirts, as the cheaper one's start to look crappy after the first few washes.

The cotton shirts I'm using is made locally and made to last (not like the cheap mass produced shirts in China).

And to the guys asking about other designs: For now I'm only doing the "life behind bars" shirts. I'm open for any other designs, so if there is a demand for it I'll supply it smile.png

I'm in either way, I like the "life behind bars" idea

I'll take two minimum. Will you only have grey?

yeah I am always willing to support local economy, its the only way to make us stronger, postage prices to cape town, are there colours available?

yeah I am always willing to support local economy, its the only way to make us stronger, postage prices to cape town, are there colours available?

What will postage be? I'm interested

Postage to anywhere in SA will be R20.

Riyadh what other colours do you have in mind?