Double century

chucky

City CC were 8 years old when this fort was built.

Impressive fact!

Wow.

Cool pic too.

Edited by Puncheur

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I'm the guy on the front right on the yellow and orange Bianchi.

http://capcha.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/IMG_0767.jpg

pics coming through. most images will be done in the morning. Pics will change throughout next day as i fine tune them but for now you have some images to look at and smile about.

awesome pics, will speak to team to purchase some!!!

pics coming through. most images will be done in the morning. Pics will change throughout next day as i fine tune them but for now you have some images to look at and smile about.

Great pics!!! But I didnt see any of the Rockettes :(

Great pics!!! But I didnt see any of the Rockettes sad.png

Hi Guys and girls. The 2nd batch is about to go out in next hour under images DC (2) if you cant see your team just let me know what kit and coulour it was and i will look it up and up load it no problem. Dont want to see sad faces.

Hi Guys and girls. The 2nd batch is about to go out in next hour under images DC (2) if you cant see your team just let me know what kit and coulour it was and i will look it up and up load it no problem. Dont want to see sad faces.

Yayeee, thank you! clap.gif

Please check for some Cape Bar team pics Capcha!

will do. remember seing some. will check this afternoon

Right. I have finished with pics and added the last few. there are 2 tags on the website, DC1 and DC2. Now im off to let out some stress at Killarney.

Got to give some credit to the organizers on a job well done! thumbup1.gif

This format without support vehicles in the first 100km worked extremely well.

Previous years we had to battle through way too much traffic, support vehicles and slower riders on Tredouw's pass and Op Tredouws. This format it was much easier and much safer.

The seeding for the starting order might also have improved which would have played a roll.

Maybe I am imagining things but it felt like we had much less traffic (other teams) to pass in the first section of the race. (they might have been standing still in the wind or I was sucking wheel so hard I didn’t notice anything else, I'm not sure which? eek.gif )

The 30min stop in Ashton also worked out pretty well!

I think we were all a bit skeptic at first but on the day ... what a welcome relief. It was nice knowing that time was standing still and you could truly relax for a bit. Other years its chuck your bottles down and go! My vote is to keep this 30min stop in, its not like we were forced to stop the whole 30min. Nice one! :D

Truly glad that we did not have to walk the portage area, that would have been a bummer to do a 202km bike race with 300m of walking, it is not the Epic you know! devil.gif

In the end our team ended on 6:07 with a 19th place, not too shabby considering a crappy winter and a dislocated a shoulder 4 weeks prior to the event during a moerse crash.

Hanged on for as long as I could and was happy to see the final six GO with less than 10km ... trying to stick close enough just in case another number 6 was needed, finished 2min behind the boys .. finished ... all and all ... a good hard days work!

Well done to all! thumbup1.gif thumbup1.gif thumbup1.gif

Edited by Tankman