Superglue

No Hare

Sorry, I did not read the whole thread, but you get debonder, specially for super glue. Try a good hobby shop or give me a shout if you don't come right. Aerial concepts usually have.

Yip.

Hot water, sunlight liquid and a scourer works, but that'll screw up your paintwork and anodised finish quick smart.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew a woman who mistook superglue for eye drops, managed to stick both eyes closed before realizing that the little tube was not SafyrBleu. Docs managed to cut her eyelids open with laser surgery!

Is it causing problems other than cosmetic damage?

If not, why not just leave it? Sounds like you are going to do more harm than good.

Is it causing problems other than cosmetic damage?

If not, why not just leave it? Sounds like you are going to do more harm than good.

Are you new here?

Dammit!

Are you new here?

Dammit!

Oooh sorry wrong thread. I read the problem and my reccomendation would be to make sure you use a 9" grinder.

If all else fails, apply heat. That'll burn away the super glue, at the risk of damaging the paint and even the metal parts if they get too hot.

If all else fails, apply heat. That'll burn away the super glue, at the risk of damaging the paint and even the metal parts if they get too hot.

OK back on track again.

I was just joking. Wanted to see how gullible people are. Let me know if it works.

Personally I would have waited a while :-)

Right Gents

Thanks for the input. Got a few options to try out tomorrow.

The specific plan that works, that contributor will receive a gift of 50g of superglue.

will keep everyone updated

I had to use superglue to repair a watch strap. The nozzle was blocked and I squeezed too hard. It squirted a long bead on my leg. Left it to dry, forgot about it and the next day it was gone.

Deff Leppard or Steve Hoffmeyr????

Bwhaaa...ha ha ha!!

Steve H will remove just about anything...just go & see how quickly he can clear out a hall full of hard rock fans!!

Sorry, I did not read the whole thread, but you get debonder, specially for super glue. Try a good hobby shop or give me a shout if you don't come right. Aerial concepts usually have.

Listen to this man!! he knows waht he's talking about...Google is also your friend!! Think it is called cyanoacrelate(??)removal or something like that...

sound waves = concept sounds good BUT I seriously doubt that headphones and ordinary music frequency will do the trick...try ultrasonic bath...that is also sound waves {but more like in the dog whistle range ;) }