• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well now is a good time to learn

G

Dont know how to post pics. You will kick yourself if you miss her

No queue for racing tandems. ;-) Just make sure you have your registration paper - the queue for the queries line was out the door.

They opened at 09H00 today so assume they will start tommorow again at 09:00. I was there just after 09:00 so missed the rush clap.gif

I am sure that we at Chris Willemse Cycles would have made the expo exited but unfortunately the organizers do not want us to be at the show. They have had to many pressure from certain suppliers in the past and turn our application down in the past.They made it very clear that certain wholesalers and dealers complained about us and that they would not take stands if we are at the expo. Sorry 94.7 riders. We would have like to be at the expo BUT please keep your money for the Argus.

I am sure that we at Chris Willemse Cycles would have made the expo exited but unfortunately the organizers do not want us to be at the show. They have had to many pressure from certain suppliers in the past and turn our application down in the past.They made it very clear that certain wholesalers and dealers complained about us and that they would not take stands if we are at the expo. Sorry 94.7 riders. We would have like to be at the expo BUT please keep your money for the Argus.

What was the justification for this exclusion?

Because certain wholesalers and dealers complained about the prices of our online products and that we sell certain items cheaper that what they wholesale it or cheaper than what the dealers can buy it from the wholesalers - " the so called grey or parallel imports "

Because certain wholesalers and dealers complained about the prices of our online products and that we sell certain items cheaper that what they wholesale it or cheaper than what the dealers can buy it from the wholesalers - " the so called grey or parallel imports "

Oh yeah, CW.

Thought so.

If the law books smile on this business model, then it's cool.

and are they ?

Our countries constitution makes it very clear that you can import anything as long as it is not a "copy " item and as long as you pay your duties. Fortunately for us we have no duties except if you import complete cycles - which we do not do - or on all clothing, helmets , shoes and plastic water bottles.

Our countries constitution makes it very clear that you can import anything as long as it is not a "copy " item and as long as you pay your duties. Fortunately for us we have no duties except if you import complete cycles - which we do not do - or on all clothing, helmets , shoes and plastic water bottles.

Thanx for explainin',

Keep on bringing those cool deals.