Die Burger Cycle Tour

Cippo

I heard talk of a get together at the Beer Tent afterwards. I'll be going there while waiting for Lizzie.

And me!

have a good race guys!

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was fun :)

Anyone know if someone got seriously hurt in that pile-up 10km from the end in A group? Saw some pretty bad crashes into the guys lying on the ground. Looked like it hurt a lot.

Well, that was fun smile.png

Anyone know if someone got seriously hurt in that pile-up 10km from the end in A group? Saw some pretty bad crashes into the guys lying on the ground. Looked like it hurt a lot.

Yes nasty crash that, happened just in front of me - Hope everybody is ok!!!

Well, that was fun smile.png

I missed it by a meter at most... was really scary. luckily close to the medic/water point!!

Well, that was fun :)

Yoh!!

Racers fatiguing I guess.

Hope they're cool.

E bunch had a good pace. Fell off the train at Klapmuts and solo'd home. Still managed a sub 3 so I'm happy. Met Buzzman, Wannabe and Tubehunter. A good day, kwaai weather besides wind.