Die Burger Cycle Tour

Cippo

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving to Jhb next month... whistling.gif (I should still start a new thread to introduce myself to the Jhb crowd!)

Hoekom. It's normally the other way around.

Wish you all the luck.

Edited by MCipollini

motivated to catch a few chops in % (although i know the only place il catch up to them is in the car park) whistling.gif

Is this comment directed at anyone in specific? Maybe say SPAT....? whistling.gif huh.png

If the wind stays NNW we will be riding into it from Pniel to Wellington and hopefully behind us from Wellington to Stellies. Wind is predicted to be under 10 knots.

Is this comment directed at anyone in specific? Maybe say SPAT....? whistling.gif huh.png

Spat is rolling with $... Me think.

Aren't you all starting at the same time? $ % Elites, vets etc......

Nope, Buzzman.

All separate categories.

Filthy. I'm out of the race this weekend. Absolutely dark about it.

Got a D seeding and was looking to put a decent 2:45 this year. Pulled a 3:01 last year and have been training as I love to race the Burger and ride the Argus (once I've got a good seeding) because it's such an all round experience.

Anyone want to carry my chip and get me a decent place for the argus. ;) (kidding before anyone flames).

Ah well, it's anyones guess where I ended up in the Argus this year as the only race they'll count is my time from last year which was only a 3:40 odd.

Nuts.

I dont think it's spat....

By the way, hows the knee babse

Edited by Scotticus

The D team will be there again, the two junior riders on the short route, the senior one on the long route. I shall be domestique for the 12 yr old who is now on his own bike while the tandem gathers dust.

Enjoy

I was Domestique for my 14 year old last year..... This he said he gonna ride away from me from start..... :)

I'm more worried about the last stretch and if I'm gonna have the legs. Who else is gonna join me and Buzzman in E.

see you in E

see you in E

Ai Berry, Ek was ook E. Jy kon my lekker gewys het hoe om in die bondels te ry!