Stolen Epic 29'er Cape Town

Rough Rider

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a tip (since it looks like you are new here): If you want to p!ss people off, you should post before actually reading a thread (or at least the last 50 comments on it)

calm down bighead.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about this OP. I can confirm what Christopher is saying as I work in that building, security guards are far and few between there.

Will keep a look out for the perp and your bike, albeit a little lateblush.png

Very easy to post that from the safety of your chair. You obviously do not know the area where the photo was taken, but I do as I work across the road. Its one of the few places in the CBD where we do not have security guards.

If it was 30m further down, then he would have been able to get the assistance from at least 2 guards.

• 3 weeks later...

Clearly it was not his bike. It it was he would have been riding it? Why only take pictures? Why not take the bike? Call the police and wait with him??????

Because we South Africans don't want to get involved?

Reporting it to the police is like telling a wall!!!!!

Because you then a racist that profiled someone.......... But I would also have gone the PK route,,,,

That's me and the wife's daily fight , tipping the "car guard" he will stand next to the guy stealing and do nothing about it, and I am talking from experience watching cc tv at greenstone while they took my new Porsche for a joy ride as the "guard" stood and watched I never tip the " guards" I still say a huge % of them work for the syndicates ( my conspiracy theory )