Which is your favorite flashlight brand?

extremelights

My brand  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite flashlight brand

• NiteCore
    • Surefire
    • Jetbeam
    • Klarus
    • Maglight
    • Wow first time I hear of them. none of the above
    • LedLenser

Flashlights are a welcome gift to give so I was wondering which is your favorite flash light brand?

Edited by extremelights

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LEDLenser 4sho. I've seen another torch that looked pretty good. I think it was called a phoenix. Does anyone know what that is like?

I have LedLenzer and Maglite....in short, I am not sure where the maglite is in the house....I just don't use it anymore.blush.png

Ledlenzer is my goto torch/bike light. One thing, I should have taken the one that uses AA batteries, not AAA, but then, it is smallerthumbup1.gif

My wife gave me one of those LED Lenser head torches. It has a dimmable beam that can be focused. The torch is SUPER bright. She gave it to me in September and I use it maybe twice a week for 20 minutes or so and the batteries are still solid. Super comfortable to wear. LOVE it. Great present. Makes doing chores outside at night a pleasure. I also have those Energiser head torches (got 3 of them!) and they aren't a patch on the LED LENSER. Using those is like trying to work by the light of 5 firefly's taped to your forehead!

I have a Magishine bike light....

I use that more for "off-the-bike" purposes...i.e. checking out whats happening when dogs go ballistic etc.etc.

Pity they can't make that into a proper flashlight....

I got myself a LED Lenser H7R for the 24hr. That combined with my Magicshine 1400 lumen mounted on the bars, and even someone as night blind as me was able to make their way around!

As far as torches are concerned:

LED Lenser T7

I have two of them.

Bought the first one with a bike mount for riding at night, and although it is a great light, it just does not have the longevity of a bike light with a proper battery pack. Later on bought another one for my lighty (no pun) to join me for night riding.

The are awesome for use around the house. The beam focus is great, and it is very effective over a long distance.(it's like a spotlight)

None of them

Princeton Tec 40 Diving for diving and back up hand held caving,hiking and camping. Have 2 of them

Petzl Tikka XP on head for hiking and camping

Topeak Moonshine HID on helmet for caving

Pyro 2000 on MTB

Pyro 1000 on Road Bike or helmet for MTB

Edited by Kranswurm