TT-Saddle

Snafu

I've tried Selle and Avenir, various distances on a properly set-up tt-bike. After last weekend's Jailbreak I'm done with the pressure and numbnuts!!!! What do the rest of you use? Is the Idamo saddle wotrth te effort and ± R2 000???

Used the Adamo road seat for my tri bike, found it took one or two rides and then was perfect. Didn't try the tri-saddle though, some reckon it wasn't as comfortable as the road one. But I found it great for IM

Have the Idamo Road as well and can recommend it.

Took two rides to get used to it but its perfect. Even took it off my tribike and used it for 94.7.

@snafu,

I also pondered the Adamo issue for quite a while and then got a great deal on the Adamo Road saddle.

I'm using it for TT & road.

I will never ride another saddle ever again.

The initial investment is large, but your perinial nerve will thank you!

1st time I've seen this.

The "drop off" will create the same effect as the Adamo design.

They probably did that to not transgress the Adamo patent.

But for that price I'd go for the tried and tested and well loved Adamo.

Thanks. Still not 100% comfortable riding TT bikes so will give it another month or so before trying out a new saddle.

Still not 100% comfortable riding TT bikes

The TT position was not made for comfort.

It can be more comfortable with the correct saddle & setup, but will never be comfortable.

Especially if you are going to be in that position for many hours...

Edited by Spartan226

Adamo all the all - you wont look back, give it a few hours to get used to but worth the investment.

Any idea which stores in Joburg have Adamo saddles in stock? I've realised that most cycling stores don't have much more than business card websites.