Garmin and Vitality points

mtbDobby

I just noticed that I get the Vitality points for uploading my Garmin Swim data which does not measure heart rate, this includes the 50 bonus. Has anybody tried uploading with an Edge 200 and received Vitality points?

Yes the Edge 200 works too

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't upload swim sessions from my 910xt thumbdown.gif

Just says "Failed" and then nothing else happens ...

I see that you will also no longer be able to claim points for racing from SA Active, but need to do this through Discovery's website too. And if your event isnt listed it may take 8 weeks for them to verify it.

Kinda pointless re-inventing the wheel each year, SA Active although not perfect worked fairly well.

I must say the Living Vitality pages are not very user friendly or intuitive, and really just pass on info, rather than analyse your activities. Navigating it is painful.

BUT atleast I dont have to own a polar to get some extra points.

I went through the whole process - got to where they said they would send an "activation email" so that my account is valid. Still waiting, two weeks and 3 emails to the help desk later.... doesn't sound like this is worth the 200 points per workout to me....

I went through the whole process - got to where they said they would send an "activation email" so that my account is valid. Still waiting, two weeks and 3 emails to the help desk later.... doesn't sound like this is worth the 200 points per workout to me....

Check your spam folder dude, and if you can log in you are active already, I found it simple straightforward and easy to use. And i joined while they were still in beta having huge problems. There was nothing worse than working with the SA-Active people so I am happy they up'ed their game.

So now I have to upload to 3 sites (Garmin Connect, Strava and Livingvitality). ok then!

you forgot training peaks :P

Wonder if non-GPS workouts can be uploaded ?

Will have to test this tomorrow. whistling.gif

only garmin, nike, and polar devices can upload.

Sounds like way too much effort, much easier ways to get points. I'm already on 20000 and its only the 3rd day of the year. Just need to do my health check at clicks and get a few other points and I'll be back on Diamond again next year.