......only in the east

The Green Monster

In our area we have a little black golf that runs around, little bit of modding, but indistinguishable from any other black golf on the South Rand. His modus operandi is to pull up next to windgatte at robots, and if they give him the "eye", gives them the go ahead. Cue windgat pull off, and some blue lights come on. Next thing, young windgat must please explain to the constable why it appears as though he is illegally drag racing on public roadseek.gif Entrapment or not, its reduced dragracing in the area by quite some margin.clap.gif

Are you in PE...apparently there are six....uh five like those running around filming guys kipping traffic lights, stops and generally driving like poena....last week one was taken out by a driver skipping a red light afaik

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a look at the scene on the way home yesterday pm. That pole is cast iron, deeply embedded with concrete about 1 m wide. The whole thing got shifted about 50cm in the earth due to the impact. The car must have been moving. It skidded across the road, you can see the skid marks, first impact was that pole.

The bit I really don't get is that, according to CCTV footage obtained by The Star, the Audi was being followed by the cop van at what can't be described as a high speed. Big time cover-up going on here…

and why was the driver in the car when the vehicle was being searched? first time I hear of that

and why was the driver in the car when the vehicle was being searched? first time I hear of that

And, if armed, which he was, why could the cop not have stopped him?

And, if armed, which he was, why could the cop not have stopped him?

whole story is just fishy. Cops probably asked for a bribe guy said I don't have cash but hop in lets go for a ride to an ATM

whole story is just fishy. Cops probably asked for a bribe guy said I don't have cash but hop in lets go for a ride to an ATM

The direction was away from Rosebank CBD and the ATM's

The direction was away from Rosebank CBD and the ATM's

ok the lets go for a ride and then go look for an ATM

In our area we have a little black golf that runs around, little bit of modding, but indistinguishable from any other black golf on the South Rand. His modus operandi is to pull up next to windgatte at robots, and if they give him the "eye", gives them the go ahead. Cue windgat pull off, and some blue lights come on. Next thing, young windgat must please explain to the constable why it appears as though he is illegally drag racing on public roadseek.gif Entrapment or not, its reduced dragracing in the area by quite some margin.clap.gif

I like this!

If it helps to reduce, why not do it... F Entrapment!

Are you in PE...apparently there are six....uh five like those running around filming guys kipping traffic lights, stops and generally driving like poena....last week one was taken out by a driver skipping a red light afaik

Nope, Alberton.

I am sorry but I don't give a crap if these street racers get into fatal accidents, as long as innocent people are not hurt.

I also dont give a crap if they wipe themselves out. The problem is they usually wipe out innocent people at the same time.

and hearing drag racing at 2am on a sunday morning is just damned irritating.

Taken in Brakpan at a robot

Flippen common! Looking at the car this person drives, you can take the monkey out of the bush but you cant take the bush out of the monkey!