ENVE 6.7 carbon clincher deep section wheels

KCNC crankset

KCNC callipers

SRAM red shifters, front derailleur, rear derailleur

ENVE carbon road handlebars

R5000 reward if recovered

Edited by Meezo

This is now really getting out of hand.

If its not we get knocked down, we get mugged or they time us and steal our bikes.

Seriously admin cant you make this break in story hot or warm to the press. There were 2 or 3 other break in that happened last week en week before. Not only that but does it seem to be happening only in Cape Town. :angry:

Sorry to hear about your loss...not cool at all seeing this happen as it happened about three times to us before

Just for interest sake, was this an original Dogma 2 with original Enve wheels?

Seriously pisses upsets me off that this type of thing happens every week!!! We need to seriously try our best to try and find out WHERE all these top end bikes end up?? Seriously how do these bikes get back on the road without us noticing that they are the stolen bikes we keep hearing about and seeing on the hub... Are they being taken over the border to Zim and other countries?? if so, can we not make the border security aware of these types of high end bike thefts and get them to treat it the same as if they find drugs/stolen cars etc etc??

this gets really upsetting...

Sorry for the hi-jack and sorry for your loss, i hope it is recovered ASAP

Seriously pisses upsets me off that this type of thing happens every week!!! We need to seriously try our best to try and find out WHERE all these top end bikes end up?? Seriously how do these bikes get back on the road without us noticing that they are the stolen bikes we keep hearing about and seeing on the hub... Are they being taken over the border to Zim and other countries?? if so, can we not make the border security aware of these types of high end bike thefts and get them to treat it the same as if they find drugs/stolen cars etc etc??

this gets really upsetting...

Sorry for the hi-jack and sorry for your loss, i hope it is recovered ASAP

i agree. They know what the after. @Mtb_Roadie irrelevant i think. Even if it is OP paid cash for it en someone stole it from him. Ooops lets leave that for another topic.

Is there no one on thehub in high place the police force so high enough that these things can be past on. Seriously cycling has grown over the years en the money we pay on them is as much sometimes more than our vehicles we drive. It must be treated as higher priority.

Only 5k reward? Im keeping the bike. Sorry about your loss mate! Hope the one who has it gets caught. ( and that you get your bike!)

Only 5k reward? Im keeping the bike. Sorry about your loss mate! Hope the one who has it gets caught. ( and that you get your bike!)

And exposed to the cycling community

Ja ja.... Hope they find these bloody @&$@&$. We pay so much for equipment!