15/08/1983 Chris Wllemse birthday

Icycling

Happy birthday, you becoming an old man who still F... me up at Killarney this past wekend! smiley19.gif Where my CAKE? Where is the PARTY? smiley1.gif

Happy birthday' date=' you becoming an old man who still F... me up at Killarney this past wekend! smiley19.gif Where my CAKE? Where is the PARTY? smiley1.gif [/quote']

Sure there will be cake on Saturday at Ratanga.....

Happy Birthday Chris jnr.  Icycling is correct, you are becomming old now. Just bring some cake with when you come to Lost City at the end of the month. Have a nice day and dont let your Dad tell you to train today. The day belong to you.

Happy birthday' date=' you becoming an old man who still F... me up at Killarney this past wekend! smiley19.gif Where my CAKE? Where is the PARTY? smiley1.gif [/quote']

Ok, maybe he'll notice the post this morning Icycling.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chris.

Hope you have a great day, and I'll come and get my cake on Saturday at Ratanga. (Fortunately the Vets and Sub vets wil lhave a separate start, so no need for me to hang on again for dear life like the last lap and a half at Killarney on Sunday)

Here's to a great year for you. smiley32.gif Hope you and your CSC / CVT team have many great results, both locally and whrere ever you might be racing.

Ja Baie Geluk met jou verjaarsdag....jou LION!!!! (sterteken)....ek moet darem se ek lyk darem soos een met my rooi maanhare!!! (Ek verjaar more die 16de)

Goeie mense verjaar in Augustus....so hoop jy het n wonderlike dag!!smiley2.gif

Ja Baie Geluk met jou verjaarsdag....jou LION!!!! (sterteken)....ek moet darem se ek lyk darem soos een met my rooi maanhare!!! (Ek verjaar more die 16de)

Goeie mense verjaar in Augustus....so hoop jy het n wonderlike dag!!smiley2.gif

Hey Cherry! Happy birthday in advance then for tomorrow!

I'll be away racing tomorrow, so no internet access, so in advance then HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

MAG DIE VOORSPOED JOU VERVEEL!

Chris,

Geseende dag vir jou en geniet dit saam met jou mense.

H en M hier uit die bos in Moz.