I'm new please help - Edit profile from iPhone

ShaniDJ

Ok, I must be dof but... how do you change to the full version on a mobile device? I use safari and chrome, but cant see how to switch on either sad.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WARNING: You have used your daily quota of LOLs. Please wait until tomorrow before you LOL again. This is a semi LOL free zone.

thank you

LOL ;)

Mobile version had no way to change your picture. You have to browse the full version by the looks of it.

Also.....You can only change your pic if you have a 29er, you take photos while you are driving, you do or don't ride 1.5m from the side on or off the freeway...but not the highway....or is it the other way round....

Welcome to my hub

Edited by Stretch

Ok, I must be dof but... how do you change to the full version on a mobile device? I use safari and chrome, but cant see how to switch on either sad.png

Scroll down to the very bottom of the mobile version page and there is a button that says "full version"

Scroll down to the very bottom of the mobile version page and there is a button that says "full version"

Nope, no full vesion there, perhaps it doesnt show on IOS :(

Change from mobile to full right at bottom of the mobile version.

Real fine print.

Change from mobile to full right at bottom of the mobile version.

Real fine print.

Turns out I was already using the full site, that's why I couldn't find it blush.png

Anyway, still doesn't have full functionality, like it doesn't show the smiley list when posting.

Hey bok, welcome to The Hub.

Keep your i-phone, they are great phones and ignore the Samsung and Nokia trolls.

Also watch out for the regular prince charming trolls who will soon send you very caring pm's asking as to how they can assist or what help you may need.

joe - that is waaay to hairy for you to posting

I was referring to the poster. How to make friends and alienate people.

New year, new beginnings.

And it's Monday. I can forgive people for not getting it.

Edited by Joe_Cogs

Hey bok, welcome to The Hub.

Keep your i-phone, they are great phones and ignore the Samsung and Nokia trolls.

Also watch out for the regular prince charming trolls who will soon send you very caring pm's asking as to how they can assist or what help you may need.

Thanks for ruining my intro