Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hairy, that looks a little messy. Almost like they are trying too hard.

That additional link setup can't possibly be worth the effort. The links are nearly parrallel, which means no real change in in leverage.

Maybe they can't do the direct link to the rocker because of patent issues.

That additional link setup can't possibly be worth the effort. The links are nearly parrallel, which means no real change in in leverage.

Their reasoning for it was pretty solid, IMO. Retaining short ass chainstays (just 4mm longer than the 26" 140mm knolly) and retaining small bump compliance to rival bikes with 20 - 30mm more travel. By all accounts it just WORKS. And it's part of their charm - it's interesting. Also retains a lot more stiffness in the rear than it would without that second linkage, which is also one of Knolly's trademarks.

Read the review - it promises to be a very exciting bike with fantastic potential.

Their reasoning for it was pretty solid, IMO. Retaining short ass chainstays (just 4mm longer than the 26" 140mm knolly) and retaining small bump compliance to rival bikes with 20 - 30mm more travel. By all accounts it just WORKS. And it's part of their charm - it's interesting. Also retains a lot more stiffness in the rear than it would without that second linkage, which is also one of Knolly's trademarks.

Read the review - it promises to be a very exciting bike with fantastic potential.

Guys

On a technical Level it just looks good :)

That mechanism reminds me of a pantograph, which is probably exactly what they needed it to be.

And it works

i'm with Noli on this one.

It might be good, but its still UGLY!

...And I dont think I am fast enough to take advantage of all that unsightly tech, so I would rather have a bike that can ride fast (enough), and also enjoy a trouser murmur in the garage whilst admiring its beauty.. :w00t:

Hahaha, so its ugly and expensive??? :whistling:

i'm with Noli on this one.

It might be good, but its still UGLY!

...And I dont think I am fast enough to take advantage of all that unsightly tech, so I would rather have a bike that can ride fast (enough), and also enjoy a trouser murmur in the garage whilst admiring its beauty.. :w00t:

Gauteng Heathens :P

That mechanism reminds me of a pantograph, which is probably exactly what they needed it to be.

Pantograph? Is that like a pie chart of Levi sales?....earth language please Cap.... ;)

Pantograph? Is that like a pie chart of Levi sales?....earth language please Cap.... ;)

Google Bra, Google ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ph5VPuhO9s

i was gonna slap you with the google clever stick, but Hairy beat me to it :P

Haha! One of my colleagues kiddies got Google and his swimming goggles confused, so every time they go to swimming classes he asks his mom if she packed in his googles.