• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished my FM015 build from Hong Fu

Great Ride.

7.1kg as is.

Nice bike!! And how did the build go? Any issues hassles to talk of?

Nice bike!! And how did the build go? Any issues hassles to talk of?

Only issue was the seatpost clamp, but I got it to work.

That is the only thing I found with the chinese products, the seatpost clamps are dodge.

Only issue was the seatpost clamp, but I got it to work.

That is the only thing I found with the chinese products, the seatpost clamps are dodge.

I've read this too, but that's only on the ISP frames..

Just finished my FM015 build from Hong Fu

Great Ride.

7.1kg as is.

that is bloody pretty!

Am thinking of getting the same frame, or an FM066; also from Hongfu let us know how it rides- my only hesitations are from those seatstays- I'm worried they'll sacrifice ride comfort...

Again well done on a brilliant build :clap:

As far as I heard swift is made in the East, rebranded elsewhere i think in the UK.

Designers are in Europe, company started by a Saffer, Mark Blewitt. Frames are then manufactured at their own facilities in Asia and headquarters are in Asia. I have seen a few of the bikes here in racing groups. Seems pretty solid. Bikeradar have reviewed them and consistently gave them 4,5 stars. Similiar setup I think to Silverback but comparitively up there with the best of the top end bikes according to international reviews.

that is bloody pretty!

Am thinking of getting the same frame, or an FM066; also from Hongfu let us know how it rides- my only hesitations are from those seatstays- I'm worried they'll sacrifice ride comfort...

Again well done on a brilliant build :clap:

Did a 2:45 hour ride in the cradle area here in JHB, 961m climbing in 68 km's an no hassles at all.

http://www.htbike.com/bbs/UploadFile/2011-11/2011111617483392057.jpg

its difficult to know whats real and whats not

Looks a lot like the real deal

I'm looking for a carbon Seatpost. 400mm x 27.2.

Dengfu has a 27.2mm but the length is not mentioned and flyxii doesn't have one on their website.

Should I just e-mail them and ask?

Any experience/advice on carbon seatposts? For MTB (Merida uses 27.2mm). 350mm is too short for me. Any idea if the clamp is carbon? Edit: By clamp I mean where the seatpost "clamps" to the saddle.(not sure what it's called?)

Edited by r0adrunner

I'm looking for a carbon Seatpost. 400mm x 27.2.

Dengfu has a 27.2mm but the length is not mentioned and flyxii doesn't have one on their website.

Should I just e-mail them and ask?

Any experience/advice on carbon seatposts? For MTB (Merida uses 27.2mm). 350mm is too short for me. Any idea if the clamp is carbon? Edit: By clamp I mean where the seatpost "clamps" to the saddle.(not sure what it's called?)

Mail flyxii, or just check on eBay and Alibaba or AliExpress. You might be able to find some useful reviews too

has anyone heard of UZZIEL Core 29er carbon toray Dual suspension frame?

Ordering a frame from Cyclebuzz for R8500 and was just wondering if anyone had any opinion?

has anyone heard of UZZIEL Core 29er carbon toray Dual suspension frame?

Ordering a frame from Cyclebuzz for R8500 and was just wondering if anyone had any opinion?

Do you have a picture of it? I'm might be very wrong, maybe cyclebuzz branding it themselves?