Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried reading the whole tread but its killing me because I'm looking for 1 answer,

Are there any Sub 1 Kg Chinese 29er HT frames out there? Our what is the lightest you guys got hold of?

Hi i'm thinking of getting a rigid fork for my SS 29er any body brought one and whats the best route?

Check out the single speed thread or pm hubber @BBN

Best place would be from flyxii. Email them for quotes, what hubbers found it may help ordering more than one

I tried reading the whole tread but its killing me because I'm looking for 1 answer,

Are there any Sub 1 Kg Chinese 29er HT frames out there? Our what is the lightest you guys got hold of?

Doubt you'll find a sub 1000g frame. I haven't seen one yet. With Chinese, not yet......

Doubt you'll find a sub 1000g frame. I haven't seen one yet. With Chinese, not yet......

I think Scott may have a sub 1kg frame. I know they had a 26" frame at 899g a few years back. I'll have a look and post link if I can find it.

Hi i'm thinking of getting a rigid fork for my SS 29er any body brought one and whats the best route?

A little while back I had one brought in from Brad890 from a company called topfire. He did a bulk order of 5 and I was 1) Very impressed with Brad for organizing and 2) Very impressed with the quality and level of detail in the finish.

I believe topfire is the cheapest route and my 26er fork was landed at around R1200 including customs vat (29er is around R1500 exchange rate was around R10 to USD)

I am keen to order 2 more forks (1 26er and 1 29er) if you or anyone want to join me?

Cheers

Edit- Username

Edited by SamL1220

I would but they only do the 29er in a tapered steerer and not straight.... If they do a 1 1/8th steerer I'm in

Check out the single speed thread or pm hubber @BBN

Best place would be from flyxii. Email them for quotes, what hubbers found it may help ordering more than one

Thanks for that ,I had a look on there sight and looks like they only do a taper steer and i need straight.Will send them a mail to clarify.

A little while back I had one brought in from Brad890 from a company called topfire. He did a bulk order of 5 and I was 1) Very impressed with Brad for organizing and 2) Very impressed with the quality and level of detail in the finish.

I believe topfire is the cheapest route and my 26er fork was landed at around R1200 including customs vat (29er is around R1500 exchange rate was around R10 to USD)

I am keen to order 2 more forks (1 26er and 1 29er) if you or anyone want to join me?

Cheers

Edit- Username

Sounds good but just like SSguy i need straight steer

Sounds good but just like SSguy i need straight steer

My 26er fork is straight steerer and will speak to brad later, but believe the 29ers are too.