Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been tracking our package on EMS website, and they havnt toutched our package in 3 days now <_<

Just send it dammit.. i cant wait anymore!!!

Also waiting at the moment. Frame is shipped already.

I'm on EMS's website at least 6 times a day to see if there was any movement :blush:

Also waiting at the moment. Frame is shipped already.

I'm on EMS's website at least 6 times a day to see if there was any movement :blush:

Who did you order from and how long has it been?

When my frame got delivered the EMS wasn't even updated yet....might be worth it call custom?

been tracking our package on EMS website, and they havnt toutched our package in 3 days now <_<

Just send it dammit.. i cant wait anymore!!!

At least it went through customs quickly.

15 min DONE!!!

Who did you order from and how long has it been?

When my frame got delivered the EMS wasn't even updated yet....might be worth it call custom?

Cant remember the name. Will have to check on the website.

It was shipped on Monday afternoon/ Tuesday morning (China time) just after 0:30

Cant remember the name. Will have to check on the website.

It was shipped on Monday afternoon/ Tuesday morning (China time) just after 0:30

You will get it by monday I suspect....

You will get it by monday I suspect....

I also think so. If I get it by next week Wednesday/Thursday it will be great! Then I can hopefully do my first test ride over the weekend :clap:

I don't suppose there is any chance EMS deliver over weekends?

I also think so. If I get it by next week Wednesday/Thursday it will be great! Then I can hopefully do my first test ride over the weekend :clap:

I don't suppose there is any chance EMS deliver over weekends?

Not as far as I know, but maybe you can twist someones arm ito collection it at a warehouse

Not as far as I know, but maybe you can twist someones arm ito collection it at a warehouse

Ag, I'm not to fazed. Want to go for a nice long MTB ride tomorrow and afterwards I will go and get the last few things I need to complete the build.

Still need pedals, saddle, bar tape, cables and bb. But I will wait for the frame to be delivered first before I buy the bb just to make sure I get the correct one.

And tubes + tyres

Edited by Hennie VR

Just ordered

Wheels UD Matt

Frame 3K - will paint in SA

NOW just need to wait :whistling:

Thinking of a paint job similar to pic

Please keep us updated :) That frame looks nice, would love how to see how yours comes out!

Been racing it for a few weeks now the 11 Dura Ace speed Di2 works well - and the carbon layup as I specified is really working well for me - yup it is an open mould!

999850_10151781666490310_1928933308_n.jpg

Also been looking at this frame from Hongfu got a quote of $500(Including headset) shipping of $90. Not sure if they have them readily available though, was told that from when I place the order there will be a month waiting time... Is this the norm for ordering frames from them?

HI Jack

What size are you looking for?

I have one of these for sale.

Size 56

Price: R5k

Are you ordering clincher or tubbies? Please post some pics and a review in the chinese wheel thread once you are on the road. I am also keen on the same rims, but in 86mm

Hey Look

I have one of these, size 56.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hey Look

I have one of these, size 56.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks Imploder. I am interested in some deeper rims. Have a decent frame