Hubbers need to be more friendly

Maaknplan

Mine is allergies. Every time I go near my husband my stomach swells up. takes 9 months to get rid of the swelling.. Ok, I have only been near him twice apparently.... lol

You are confused. When the doctor said you got pregnant from something in the air - he was reffering to your legs

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HappiLee

Less time on Hubbers help a lady thread and you may just laid more often :whistling:

No more kids for me thank-you. 2 is enough. :D

Guest HappiLee

You are confused. When the doctor said you got pregnant from something in the air - he was reffering to your legs

bwahahahaha, now that is funny. Ok, you are off the hook now..

Mine is allergies. Every time I go near my husband my stomach swells up. takes 9 months to get rid of the swelling.. Ok, I have only been near him twice apparently.... lol

My ex-wife told my boys about the birds and the bees while I was in Cape Town for a wine-tasting. I arrived back home, and, as she dashed out the door, quickly filled me in on what she had told them. I walked in to an interrogation...

"So, Dad, you and Mom had sex?"

"Um, ja, but only, like, er, twice..." I replied... :blush:

Just look for the guy who says howzit.

You will also regonise me when after you have given me the finger I will give you some pepper spray :)

You preach waving and kumbayah on one hand and then threaten pepper spray on the other.

Strange child you are

Well, this has been pretty revealing hasnt it.

Just as well some of us enjoy the cycling for the cycling

Are you related to Jonathan perhaps?

I was once parked outside a primary school in my panel van. I waved at all the kids (solely because I also once went to primary school. We have that in common, ya know).

It wasn't long before I was asked to leave.

Century City to Claremont

Oh well ... not cycling past us then .... we always wave

Just look for the guy who says howzit.

You will also regonise me when after you have given me the finger I will give you some pepper spray :)

That's not very nice. Firstly lets address these anger issues, then you can get a wave or howzit. Just so I know where are you commuting as I don't feel like getting pepper sprayed.

Just stirring with you Iron. Cant be throwing :wub: at you in this thread.. lol

Lee , you not helping my unfriendly look :whistling:

Hi HappiLee!!!!!

Luytjie....... it is always the mountain bikers on the twenty naainers that do not greet, the rest just ignore you.

I was once parked outside a primary school in my panel van. I waved at all the kids (solely because I also once went to primary school. We have that in common, ya know).

ok , why were you parked outside the primary school to start with ?

My ex-wife told my boys about the birds and the bees while I was in Cape Town for a wine-tasting. I arrived back home, and, as she dashed out the door, quickly filled me in on what she had told them. I walked in to an interrogation...

"So, Dad, you and Mom had sex?"

"Um, ja, but only, like, er, twice..." I replied... :blush:

I tell my kids whenever me and the wife have a gooi. It freaks them out

Guest HappiLee

ha ha..