The 'H' in HTFU

jmaccelari

Come on fellas. Play nice. Please don't chase H away from thehub. With Peanut Butter gone there are very few easy targets with one dimensional views on things to pick on left here. I need the warm-up before picking on more advanced thinkers here.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on fellas. Play nice. Please don't chase H away from thehub. With Peanut Butter gone there are very few easy targets with one dimensional views on things to pick on left here. I need the warm-up before picking on more advanced thinkers here.

HOW CAN WE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WITH A NAME LIKE AKA????

not even my wife nags as much...

You obviously don't make her call you AKA...(please don't lawyer me for saying this) :whistling:

Makes sense now.

wont leave it alone will you. Comment had nothing to do with you but you felt the need to get involved. like I will later with Missus H (no relation I promise)

Edited by JGR

Nuhuh,, you can't spell Tumbles. This is H in ANY language :whistling:

post-39984-0-40596900-1369394236_thumb.jpg

No need to bring me into this discussion! I'll sue you for defamation of character! :lol:

No need to bring me into this discussion! I'll sue you for defamation of character! :lol:

But you have to admit that it is apt if directed at the character of defamation lhurking here

You bring your lawyer Rodent, I'll bring an army :whistling: :D

post-39984-0-51446700-1369415487_thumb.jpg

Sorry, but can I hear someone bemoaning the moral state of people? And if I hear correctly it is being done by the same person that told a lie about some little girl walking through a glass door?

Ja Boet deeluit maar kan nie ontvang nie.