Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Fast forward 10 Months and that will be your bike with that background.

Exactly what I was thinking! A XX1 HDR 650b in France! The Fox would have to go though. Will be utterly useless on long descents.

And you'll be happy to hear that Hope will be providing the stopping power on this beast.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Closer to the truth in terms of spec

Stealth Dropper Conversion

Pike

XX1 with e*13 crank

My pedals

And custom BikeCo TST R

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/22/9ade7aqy.jpg

Edited by The Crow

Guest Omega Man

And you'll be happy to hear that Hope will be providing the stopping power on this beast.

HA! Nice. I knew you'd seen the light. Italians make Pizza. Not brakes. Wait Wait. Let me guess. Hope M4. Stealth. With Hope Floating rotors?

Oh. You might think about running a top guide for France. Just in case.

Edited by Omega Man

Hey guys... about to buy a new bike when insurance comes to the party eventually...

Wanna get into some Enduro riding, some All Mountain and still be able to do the usual XC with my current riding buddies - at least until i'm cool enough to roll with the bad boys and their squishy long travel forks :ph34r:

Anyway, thoughts on this...

I feel like I read somewhere that there were problems with the swing arms cracking - anyone heard that?

post-10019-0-34241100-1379071589_thumb.jpg

Hey guys... about to buy a new bike when insurance comes to the party eventually...

Wanna get into some Enduro riding, some All Mountain and still be able to do the usual XC with my current riding buddies - at least until i'm cool enough to roll with the bad boys and their squishy long travel forks :ph34r:

I feel like I read somewhere that there were problems with the swing arms cracking - anyone heard that?

my thought is............commencal makes better looking bikes than that one!

(Sorry for being so blunt)

my thought is............commencal makes better looking bikes than that one!

(Sorry for being so blunt)

Elitist snob :P

The swing are was the 2009 batch if I recall correctly and the 09 top tubes were also a little on the short side.

Great riding bikes those by they way, super supple initial stroke, ramps up nicely and has a really playful feel to them!

For sure, but not in my price bracket sadly - I'm open to suggestions in the ball park of R15k

Teocali. You'll get a well specced one for around there. 2009 was a good year if I recall....

The swing are was the 2009 batch if I recall correctly and the 09 top tubes were also a little on the short side.

Great riding bikes those by they way, super supple initial stroke, ramps up nicely and has a really playful feel to them!

Fantastic, I thought it was the '09 but wasn't sure and couldn't find the complaints I read :clap: