Your Enduro ride

Robodog

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how'z those hubs holding up. Was looking to get myself some of that rim action, but plenty reviews out there about the hubs giving ****: coming loose etc..

oh and damn sexy whip btw.. :thumbup:

There has been talk about possible hub issues forever, but it seems to have been related to the first versions/batches, and they apparently made some changes since initial launch, I personally love these wheels, I have 3 sets, 1 set of 26er and 2 sets of 29er. I've also built another 5 bikes with these wheels during the past 18 months or so, and I cannot report any issues... You cannot get a better bling/performance/value combination IMO. And CRC were selling them cheap as chips for a long time...

Hahaha, saw that too

Lol, indeed and that "huge" air near the end - wow... This place looks pretty but its really just fun beginner singeltrack and will see a lot of holiday traffic. Petrus se Brand se tweespoor is more gnarly...

There has been talk about possible hub issues forever, but it seems to have been related to the first versions/batches, and they apparently made some changes since initial launch, I personally love these wheels, I have 3 sets, 1 set of 26er and 2 sets of 29er. I've also built another 5 bikes with these wheels during the past 18 months or so, and I cannot report any issues... You cannot get a better bling/performance/value combination IMO. And CRC were selling them cheap as chips for a long time...

thanks for the feedback. +rep!

Guest Omega Man

thanks for the feedback. +rep!

Saw someone's 823's in action this morning. You wouldn't know anything about those would you?

There's about half a cm to spare. Very tight yes. Can only post another pic when I go back to the bike shop. (Was their wheel)

Don't have an updated/latest pic handy, but this was with the XX groupset.... sanity has since prevailed, it has been changed to an XT.

Sweet bike!

Guest Omega Man

did they look like this?

post-6789-0-03467600-1379871632_thumb.jpg

Nice! But what happened to the Deemax? And what hubs are those?

Edited by Omega Man