Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

Guest Omega Man

Did you buy the black one from JP?

Ja. He's keeping it for me till I get back from Zim. Just need to pay him a holding deposit. Tell me what rear axle configuration does it run? Please say 135x12.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Omega Man

Cool! Are you bringing it to Morzine?

in a word. HELLYES!

Guest Omega Man

What!? Dude. You selling your reign x now or what's the story? Thought you loved that bike...

Ja she has to go I'm afraid. I love that bike but dude! Intense Tracer. Medium. In Black!

Welcome to the club!

My youngest brother is going to be riding his this weekend at Delheim, really awesome bike, so incredibly well balanced.

Ja she has to go I'm afraid. I love that bike but dude! Intense Tracer. Medium. In Black!

welcome to the family dude *fistbump* :thumbup:

just remember: she firms up mighty quick under hard braking ;)

Intense broo .... :lol:

My 5.5 says welcome lightie,.. to vpp :thumbup: :w00t:

Ja. He's keeping it for me till I get back from Zim. Just need to pay him a holding deposit. Tell me what rear axle configuration does it run? Please say 135x12.

Congrats bro. Then I've done my good dead for today. I got someone to buy an Intense! O hang on.... so JP's owes me some comms.... o but wait, I still owe him for the Enve bar.... crap...

Guest Omega Man

Congrats bro. Then I've done my good dead for today. I got someone to buy an Intense! O hang on.... so JP's owes me some comms.... o but wait, I still owe him for the Enve bar.... crap...

HE SELLS ENVE Bars? Please stop now!!!

Indeed he does. Here's my bike with the ENVE RSR bar i got from him. Hehe.

post-21619-0-08371900-1385124043_thumb.jpg

Guest Omega Man

Tell me. the bike I've already bought. what rear shock does it have?

And what rear axle configuration do they run?

Yeah, don't go look at his personal collection of bikes. I made that mistake and now my wallet is going to feel the hurt...

Excuse my ignorance. What is the def. between an Enduro Bike and a Cross Country Bike ?

The amount of fun you have on each differs immensely.

Archived