RockCoach

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Omega Man

Nah. Nukeproof only make proper bikes!

The new mega is 650b.....

post-4817-0-05419900-1386101629_thumb.jpg

Not the clearest pic (iPhone :ph34r: ), but the Crow on a slope on an Ibis on a Sunday in Eden.

I know exactly where that is! that slope has seen some nasty falls in the past.

Cool action footage as the Crow flies....

post-4817-0-05419900-1386101629_thumb.jpg

Not the clearest pic (iPhone :ph34r: ), but the Crow on a slope on an Ibis on a Sunday in Eden.

Doesn't seem to be that hard / treacherous, but looks can be deceiving (especially when done by a great rider)

Nice action post though!

Doesn't seem to be that hard / treacherous

yip DubbelBuys, if completed correctly then there is not much to worry about... near the bottom where the slope meets the jeep track there is a very shallow stormwater earth canal running perpendicular to the slope so... most of the tumbles i've seen here, occurs towards the end of the slope.

Guest Omega Man

Is that the bank where that little tight trail that Craig Marshal built starts above the old clubhouse?

Is that the bank where that little tight trail that Craig Marshal built starts above the old clubhouse?

Yebo. This is the top one that leads into the trail that runs on the RHS of the road.

Guest Omega Man

Yebo. This is the top one that leads into the trail that runs on the RHS of the road.

Ok. Should go visit there some time again. Those 4 or 5 doubles after the club house and the rest of the trail down to the cars is super fun.

Archived