Your Enduro ride

Robodog

You ever manage to sell the Shova?

I decided to keep it for time being. I want the fork and wheelset to be able to use between bikes. No market for 26" bikes unless you willing to give it away for peanuts.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mavic EX 823.

No thanks!

hahaha! I used to have some of those on my Ndiza. I replaced them with yellow Nuke Proofs, and now woth Green Dartmoor Raiders built onto Superstar Trizoids.

I know, I know, I have no class... but I do have awesome looking wheels!

Guest Omega Man

No thanks!

hahaha! I used to have some of those on my Ndiza. I replaced them with yellow Nuke Proofs, and now woth Green Dartmoor Raiders built onto Superstar Trizoids.

I know, I know, I have no class... but I do have awesome looking wheels!

I LOVED my 823's. I had them on my mak for 4 years. Never trued them once. If I got a flat at Tokai I'd just ride down the road on the rim.

The Bruce Lee of wheels.

I LOVED my 823's. I had them on my mak for 4 years. Never trued them once. If I got a flat at Tokai I'd just ride down the road on the rim.

The Bruce Lee of wheels.

I have a set of Hope II on some Mavic EN521's also very bombproof havent touched them either!

It doesn't have as much travel as I would like (only 120mm) but I make do.

It has a dropper... all is good :)

FINALLY getting down to post my beauty. Giant reign x. 2010 model. But it just needs a new fork, the 150mm it's built around the fox 36 160mm which I will be getting soon. Love the way she rides!

post-3056-0-03974700-1370009300_thumb.jpg

FINALLY getting down to post my beauty. Giant reign x. 2010 model. But it just needs a new fork, the 150mm it's built around the fox 36 160mm which I will be getting soon. Love the way she rides!

post-3056-0-03974700-1370009300_thumb.jpg

Nice cpt :thumbup:

that 2x9 u running ? dont smaak bar end plugs? :P

I need a 140/150mm fork then i can post.... need 2x actually 130-150mm :wacko:

Nice cpt :thumbup:

that 2x9 u running ? dont smaak bar end plugs? :P

I need a 140/150mm fork then i can post.... need 2x actually 130-150mm :wacko:

2x9 yeah, used to be 1x but I got unfit and needed the granny again. Darn flu. Also, bar end plug got smashed on a tree not so long ago. Have a replacement in now but it's one of those *** plastic jobbies. Meh

Want to go back to 1x when I can. Also need a 34t cos I'm currently on 22/32.

2x9 yeah, used to be 1x but I got unfit and needed the granny again. Darn flu. Also, bar end plug got smashed on a tree not so long ago. Have a replacement in now but it's one of those *** plastic jobbies. Meh

Want to go back to 1x when I can. Also need a 34t cos I'm currently on 22/32.

Toss the plastic ones and use old wine corks ... real cork, not that cheap plastic ones from the discount wine section!

Guest Omega Man

oh, and as you can see I don't really car about tyre brand placement. Pfft.

You aren't allowed to have 2 different brands of tire on one bike. Didn't you get that memo?

You can have 2 different tires withing the same brand. For example you are allowed to run a hans dampf and a muddy mary together.

^^^ On the couch - Like a Boss !!

The wife was out and he cleaned like a b*tch afterwards..

Guest Omega Man

The wife was out and he cleaned like a b*tch afterwards..

hahahahahahahhahahaaha. I reckon he photoshopped it.

Archived