Your Enduro ride

Robodog

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you dig

Don't you dig how this is one 'chick' that actually cares how much of her travel she is using?

Most girls don't know and don't care.

Neither do most guys.

If by wheels you mean the p-xc2... then no, they wont hold up to hard riding:

That looks like they took a big hit. I am not sure that any wheels would hold up to that.

It was a bit of a landing... I guess I'm being too hard on them. Any excuse to upgrade! Those giant hubs are too quiet, anyway.

It was a bit of a landing... I guess I'm being too hard on them. Any excuse to upgrade! Those giant hubs are too quiet, anyway.

Psssshhhhhttttt!!!! >_>

post-22685-0-96431100-1370352474_thumb.jpg

Finally a sideways shot

Really liked this, the simplicity of the single pivot and its ruggedness. - was dissapointed to see morewood switch to the split pivot system.

Really liked this, the simplicity of the single pivot and its ruggedness. - was dissapointed to see morewood switch to the split pivot system.

Whaaat? Have you ridden one?

Niaaaaace. Dig the colour!

Crazy stoked! The kit is also killer, most new, some transferred from the Reign until new stock arrives.

I can definitely do with a slacker head angle on the bike. Angleset is on the cards. Can get to 66 degrees if the site's calculator is correct.

I can definitely do with a slacker head angle on the bike. Angleset is on the cards. Can get to 66 degrees if the site's calculator is correct.

I thought it was just the pic, what the HA at the mo?

Archived