Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

I currently have Formula RX breaks on my ride, but they are getting on. I spotted a Avid Elixer 1 set up for sale.. Thoughts?

A downgrade in my opinion

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So look what surprise landed on my couch tonight. Absolutely stoked and a VERY BIIIIG THANK YOU to Phia from A-Line. The 1ST Spitty in KZN.post-52846-0-77557600-1430931946_thumb.jpg

So look what surprise landed on my couch tonight. Absolutely stoked and a VERY BIIIIG THANK YOU to Phia from A-Line. The 1ST Spitty in KZN.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Too mooi

Happy Trails dude ;)

currently riding

Gonna be fitting a Cane Creek Angles headset tonight and play around with some headtube angle options 

post-36678-0-47340300-1430934617_thumb.jpg

post-36678-0-09280200-1430934746_thumb.jpg

post-36678-0-70026100-1430934753_thumb.jpg

post-36678-0-47576600-1430935071_thumb.jpg

So look what surprise landed on my couch tonight. Absolutely stoked and a VERY BIIIIG THANK YOU to Phia from A-Line. The 1ST Spitty in KZN.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sick sick sick!!!!

Congrats man, that is my dream bike right there...........happy shredding!

lekker bike, congrats, but whats that thing on the wall behind it - gateway to another dimension is my guess? :-)

lekker bike, congrats, but whats that thing on the wall behind it - gateway to another dimension is my guess? :-)

Thought it might make a double of my bike.

Ok so took her out for the 1st time today,and all I can say is daaaaaaamn!!! It's insane this thing,was very surprised that it climbs so well but point it downhill and it absolutely smashes everything in its way. Gonna have to change out the 11-34 to a 11-36 and I must say my 1st time with Shimano discs and I'm not impressed. Now before I get executed don't get me wrong the Shimanos stop you when needed but there is not much modulation like my XO trails had its on or its off no in between. So am gonna save and get myself some Guides. Thanks all for the LIKES.

Ok so took her out for the 1st time today,and all I can say is daaaaaaamn!!! It's insane this thing,was very surprised that it climbs so well but point it downhill and it absolutely smashes everything in its way. Gonna have to change out the 11-34 to a 11-36 and I must say my 1st time with Shimano discs and I'm not impressed. Now before I get executed don't get me wrong the Shimanos stop you when needed but there is not much modulation like my XO trails had its on or its off no in between. So am gonna save and get myself some Guides Hopes. Thanks all for the LIKES.

Fixed  :thumbup:

Ok so took her out for the 1st time today,and all I can say is daaaaaaamn!!! It's insane this thing,was very surprised that it climbs so well but point it downhill and it absolutely smashes everything in its way. Gonna have to change out the 11-34 to a 11-36 and I must say my 1st time with Shimano discs and I'm not impressed. Now before I get executed don't get me wrong the Shimanos stop you when needed but there is not much modulation like my XO trails had its on or its off no in between. So am gonna save and get myself some Guides. Thanks all for the LIKES.

Just get used to the Shimano brakes Marius...after a couple of rides you will develop a lighter touch and be thankful for needing less finger pressure on long descents.

If you are using more than one finger each side its too much.

Just get used to the Shimano brakes Marius...after a couple of rides you will develop a lighter touch and be thankful for needing less finger pressure on long descents.

If you are using more than one finger each side its too much.

Only using 1 finger,but they just don't feel as controlled.

Only using 1 finger,but they just don't feel as controlled.

If you use your left foot on your car's brakes.....what happens?....thru the windscreen! But your right foot manages the modulation just fine. Try a few weeks to see if you adjust......

If you use your left foot on your car's brakes.....what happens?....thru the windscreen! But your right foot manages the modulation just fine. Try a few weeks to see if you adjust......

I will have to must save for for my set I want.

Archived