Look what the DHL man just dropped off :)

brad890

here is a video I've just taken, don't have a fancy video camera so had to make due with my cellphone

took the video at about the height of a person sitting in a 4x4 / fortuner type car and under the street lights here at rez, so similar lighting to that of a person riding along the road, and not total darkness

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe post a actual pic? Would like to see how the light/laser work in real life.

We invest in massive headlights for our bikes but not tail lights. Why? When someone drives you over it will probably be from the back. Why not then get a big ass lumen tail light as well? Going to make it impossible for the cars to NOT see me.

that's a great idea! are those laser lines really this visible?

It always surprises me how guys in my group have massive front beams and then put a single LED inside their back poet as only source of light...

<p>I haven't used this exact light but I have heard about similar lights and apparently due to the characteristics of lasers the laser line guides are only clearly visible under%2

Can we maybe get actual photos of the light on a bike and what the lazer lines look like in real life

have uploaded a video for those interested,

tried taking photo's but man it hard when the light is the light source and shining straight at the camera

battery life?

Can the laser and LED shine at the same time and what's the battery life if used like that?

Brilliant looking light :thumbup:

have just finished my own personal battery run time test

Constant (LED + Laser) = 8h

Constant (LED only) = 12h

Flashing mode (LED only) = 30h

sorry about the earlier claims being incorrect, it appears that there was a language breakdown between me and the supplier when I asked via e-mail.

Edited by brad890

have just finished my own personal battery run time test

Constant (LED + Laser) = 8h

Constant (LED only) = 12h

Flashing mode (LED only) = 30h

sorry about the earlier claims being incorrect, it appears that there was a language breakdown between me and the supplier when I asked via e-mail.

8 hours is excellent considering.

No need to apologise. its like manufacturer claimed fuel consumption...no one really takes those figures seriously.

I appreciate your testing done.

Calling Brad calling Brad.....

Dude..I want to do bussiness....PM send yesterday!!

Please contact me with your banking details.....(I guess exams are keeping you pretty busy, eh?)

Calling Brad calling Brad.....

Dude..I want to do bussiness....PM send yesterday!!

Please contact me with your banking details.....(I guess exams are keeping you pretty busy, eh?)

Morning Cassie

I sent you a e-mail a few minutes after you sent me a PM to the e-mail address you said I must rather contact you at?

I'll PM what I sent to you in the e-mail now

Very nice easy website to use

Just ordered a light and a few ano bits

thank you :)

You timed it just right I'm busy putting your stuff in a envelope right now to send off with my other orders from yesterday

will send you a tracking number once I get back from the post office.

This light is really bright tested it last night compared to the others I had and this thing just swamps them out really impressed with brightness of this light :thumbup:

This light is really bright tested it last night compared to the others I had and this thing just swamps them out really impressed with brightness of this light :thumbup:

thanks for the feedback :)

these lights do make it difficult for cars not to see you lol