Modderfontein

cruiser

Are there any club rides that take place at Modderfontein or any MTB groups in Edenvale/Bedfordview area?

perhaps some details might help hay .

Edenglen cycling club do a few rides out there often , had one this past sat.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any club rides that take place at Modderfontein or any MTB groups in Edenvale/Bedfordview area?

Johannesburg mountain bike club will be riding there on Sunday, welcome to join us. 7.30 am look for the blue jersey's

JUST PLEASE TAKE NOTE of the new direction at modders ( it changed many weeks ago ) . it seem people still going the old way and not taking note of the arrows , i almost put myself and some muppit in hospital this past weekend when i came bolting down the trail to be met buy some one going the wrong way .

JUST PLEASE TAKE NOTE of the new direction at modders ( it changed many weeks ago ) . it seem people still going the old way and not taking note of the arrows , i almost put myself and some muppit in hospital this past weekend when i came bolting down the trail to be met buy some one going the wrong way .

When did it change and Is this on all colour trails? Don't want to be one of those injured muppets.

Thanks ham. I guess I should have asked if the place is open rather. Good to know about safety.

Just pitch and ride dude. It's safe as houses. No need to ride in groups.

Yeah, rode Wednesday night on my own. Only saw riders lights in the distance. Didn't feel unsafe at all, but the night noises helped with the sprint training :ph34r:

Yeah, rode Wednesday night on my own. Only saw riders lights in the distance. Didn't feel unsafe at all, but the night noises helped with the sprint training :ph34r:

I rode friday during the day. Heard some rustling in the bushes. Thought it was a hijacker. Soiled my panties when a buck jumped out onto the single track and ran away from me.

Forget about been jacked, you have a small fall, knock yourself out end up freezing to death, riding alone not clever, DAD DIPS SAYS

Good point there DAD DIPS and noted. Will keep that in mind before getting carried away. ????