Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure he was refering to the switch lite. 

Drawback of the switch lite is no TV output

Thanks

And on the switch ?

Haven't looked at this thread in detail, but with the lockdown and what have you I am likely to become an (even better) Call of Duty WW2 player.

I went from PC to Xbox and sucked at it for months and months, but with perseverance, the controls have become spot on. Don't think I will ever go back to PC - console is (comparatively) super cheap and easy. Plus you can play in the lounge or bedroom. Major +.

Haven't looked at this thread in detail, but with the lockdown and what have you I am likely to become an (even better) Call of Duty WW2 player.

I went from PC to Xbox and sucked at it for months and months, but with perseverance, the controls have become spot on. Don't think I will ever go back to PC - console is (comparatively) super cheap and easy. Plus you can play in the lounge or bedroom. Major +.

I can agree with that, hence why I haven't done any upgrades to my current rig which I got in 2013.

If I was single and if I didn't have a child, I would probably have a 2013 rig and either a PS4 or Xbox One. It's only because my wife and I started a family did I purchase a Switch, however there are a few games that I hope one day will make it to the Switch - like a CoD or GTA or Need for Speed title would be nice.

Anyone playing Modern Warfare: Warzone? Another couple of hours before the update finishes but it looks pretty good?

Anyone playing Modern Warfare: Warzone? Another couple of hours before the update finishes but it looks pretty good?

Nope...but from what I understand it is effectively a CoD answer to PUBG or Fortnite? Neither of which I particularly like in any event. Spend all day waiting for loads rather than actually playing, at least in my experience on the ole Xbox.

When are they gonna fix that goddamn cable? Can still not play WoT to the NA server. I opened an account on the EU server just to play a bit, but now have to start all over from tier one. Not nice.

EDIT: OK, just checked mybroadband. Vessel underway and ETA is 4 April.

Edited by Moridin

When are they gonna fix that goddamn cable? Can still not play WoT to the NA server. I opened an account on the EU server just to play a bit, but now have to start all over from tier one. Not nice.

EDIT: OK, just checked mybroadband. Vessel underway and ETA is 4 April.

Yup, 4 April:

https://www.businessinsider.co.za/wacs-undersea-internet-cable-is-broken-again-2020-3?fbclid=IwAR0ppQVhzeOc81Eo0sVRT7lMNdUDgBHYg7Qoh9cKB0cHfNqgQ511z1R50SI