Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Jup also decided to get the stronger cpu

Probably very little 4k for now but definitely in the pipeline, got a gtx 1060 that should arrive by the end of this week

Upgrade kit and box are coming at the end of the month

What did you get? I struggled for months with Evetech and their AMD Ryzen stock. Ordered my Ryzen 5 2600X from Amazon, and it runs very smoothly with my GTX 1660TI

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for some advice please.

The last game console I bought was the original big PS2 sometime in the early 2000's. I've actually still got it but it hasn't been used for I don't know how many years.

I Want to buy a new console but I've got no idea what to get. I've also got a five year old daughter that would probably be playing with it.

I Mostly played car racing and fighting games back in the day. Never played any shooting games but from what I'm seeing here there are some good ones out there and I will probably try some of them eventually.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.  

I’ve always had an xbox bit for the last two years I’ve had the ps4. I wouldn't be able to choose if I was offered both but I’m enjoying the ps for what it is worth.

PS4 Pro or the XbOneX. I'd go for the PS4 over the XbOneX tho, due to the amount of exclusive titles on the platform.

Disclaimer: I have the XbOneS

Maybe wait for the PS5 to come out?

That's what I'd do, but I already have a console and I'm not sure when the 5 will be out, so I don't mind waiting

Think only in 2020.

Years ago the boys had the ps3..but that packed up and they switched to xbox..had the 360 and the xbox one..they have had zero issues with the xbox.

Way back we were all very disappointed with the ps3...issues with the fan or I donno it was long ago..just remember they were very disappointed with it.

Edited by Gen

• 2 weeks later...

So this game is called. Everything...

1491001936303-Everything_KeyArt_Poster.j

Its hard to explain how to you play but the trailer does a decent job of explaining it somewhat. You play as any and every organism you wish. From tiny bacteria to entire galaxies. You decide what happens and witness the effects thereof. Its quite amazing actually. The trailer has also made history in that it was the first game trailer to ever be nominated for an Oscar.

Now free on Epic and only a 1.3gb download. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/HdJk8ROpuEo

Edited by popcorn_skollie

So this game is called. Everything...

1491001936303-Everything_KeyArt_Poster.j

Its hard to explain how to you play but the trailer does a decent job of explaining it somewhat. You play as any and every organism you wish. From tiny bacteria to entire galaxies. You decide what happens and witness the effects thereof. Its quite amazing actually. The trailer has also made history in that it was the first game trailer to ever be nominated for an Oscar.

Now free on Epic and only a 1.3gb download. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/HdJk8ROpuEo

Kind of makes me think of Black and White. Man I loved that game.

Saw the announcement for Kerbal Space Program 2 so I dusted off my copy of the first one again. What an awesome game  :wub:

Played it until like midnight last night and then had to get up at 5:30 for a Pilates class  :eek:

Edited by Jehosefat

• 2 weeks later...

Think only in 2020.

Years ago the boys had the ps3..but that packed up and they switched to xbox..had the 360 and the xbox one..they have had zero issues with the xbox.

Way back we were all very disappointed with the ps3...issues with the fan or I donno it was long ago..just remember they were very disappointed with it.

Yup, 2020, according to this:

https://sagamer.co.za/2019/10/08/ps5-to-officially-launch-2020-holiday-season?fbclid=IwAR0ogvURLngrb3avx5RArHfgwBbVYr47YMWNlqKrKD3qXBhm3Qb6mN-rfYs