Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Started playing Euro Truck Sim 2 today. Forgot how boring game it is. Wanted to start up City Skylines but my mods is a mess and game had missing assets so just gave up on that. At least I finished reading a book.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howzit. I need some direction RE: headsets. I am not much of a gamer, but I give a bit of online training and have online meetings. I am looking for an overear headset that has a desent mic. My in-ear set is killing met after 3 hours. Any suggestions for up to around 1k

Howzit. I need some direction RE: headsets. I am not much of a gamer, but I give a bit of online training and have online meetings. I am looking for an overear headset that has a desent mic. My in-ear set is killing met after 3 hours. Any suggestions for up to around 1k

I've currently set my sights on a pair of Turtle Beach Recon 70's, which I'll use on my Switch, and PC. Not sure if that will do the job for you. I believe Turtle Beach make some decent headsets though, as does Logitech.

Haven't been playing all that many games in recent years, but with lockdown and the extra time, I've gotten going again.  Just finished up with Assassins Creed Black Flag, will still mess around a bit with some of the remaining side missions.

With that I've been alternating with playing Borderlands 3 co-op with a mate.  What a great game, Highly recommend it.  

Next on the single player list is The Last of Us Remastered.  Looking forward to the sequel, which I've just read has been delayed indefinitely due to covid-19 :(

Haven't been playing all that many games in recent years, but with lockdown and the extra time, I've gotten going again. Just finished up with Assassins Creed Black Flag, will still mess around a bit with some of the remaining side missions.

With that I've been alternating with playing Borderlands 3 co-op with a mate. What a great game, Highly recommend it.

Next on the single player list is The Last of Us Remastered. Looking forward to the sequel, which I've just read has been delayed indefinitely due to covid-19 :(

I bought Black Flag a few years ago and only recently installed it. I'm enjoying it so far. I thought I would be gaming a lot more than usual during lockdown though, and I haven't been.

I bought Black Flag a few years ago and only recently installed it. I'm enjoying it so far. I thought I would be gaming a lot more than usual during lockdown though, and I haven't been.

Haven't been playing all that many games in recent years, but with lockdown and the extra time, I've gotten going again. Just finished up with Assassins Creed Black Flag, will still mess around a bit with some of the remaining side missions.

With that I've been alternating with playing Borderlands 3 co-op with a mate. What a great game, Highly recommend it.

Next on the single player list is The Last of Us Remastered. Looking forward to the sequel, which I've just read has been delayed indefinitely due to covid-19 :(

The gamers in my house..still say it is the best Assassins creed game.

My sons have gone back to playing League of Legends..they always go back to it at some point..

I'm also back on it now you can play duos...!

Tried getting the game but could not get the website to work.

Found an original CD of the game while cleaning the garage today

Works better through the desktop app

Just Cause 4 for free from tomorrow apparently....

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/just-cause-4/standard-edition

I'm so bored of LOL and CS GO.....!

Was also checking out "Rust".....has anyone on here played this? Looks like fun if you have time on your hands...

https://www.pcgamer.com/rust-review/

Rust sounds interesting... if I could play alone :D

Same with ARK, etc.

From the review:

"Given the tone, it shouldn't be surprising that the community I found in Rust tended to be fairly juvenile and toxic."

Nah, its ok. I've got maaaany other games I have not even started yet. Currently playing a DLC for Borderlands 2 that I had missed.

Im doing Overwatch, and World of warcraft free server (its to join friends mostly)

Also doing boardgames via Tabletop Simulator with my usual friends as a social experience