Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bloody addicted to BF1 Multiplayer. Best game I have played thus far. Do you have the premium pass and is it worth it?

You just reminded me to buy a copy before the sale ends so besides the beta I have not played Dice's latest addition to the series. I'll only start playing this once its delivered. I am a bit of an old boy when it comes to Battlefield though. Bad Company, BF3 (Premium was definitely worth it here) and Battlefield 4. I never bothered with premium for the 4th edition. It was a disaster of a launch and I bought it because of the masterpiece that battlefield 3 was. It did get better over time with updates and I've wasted many hours enjoying it. But never bothered parting with my cash for premium. The new one? Lets see...

My wife has been begging me for this! I have a Steam controller but I can't stop playing Dota  :wacko:

Its beautifully melancholy. Remember being a kid on a sunday night? Carte Blanche shows up and you get this harsh reminder in the pit of your stomach that its school tomorrow. Playing this game reminds me of that feeling. Sad. But beautiful. Notice how the scale of everything is exaggerated to highlight just how somber the world can seem though the eyes of a child. 

It is the first that i see of this game...

Is the whole game just one big maze that you have to solve?

Its beautifully melancholy. Remember being a kid on a sunday night? Carte Blanche shows up and you get this harsh reminder in the pit of your stomach that its school tomorrow. Playing this game reminds me of that feeling. Sad. But beautiful. Notice how the scale of everything is exaggerated to highlight just how somber the world can seem though the eyes of a child. 

It's in my cart now along with Playerunknown's Battlegrounds... hopefully checkout my cart before the weekend :clap: 

Do yourself a favour and get Samorost 3! It is what made me want to get Little Nightmares. Just beautiful games without toxic anything  :wub:  A needed balance.

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

I bushed this one off as one of those b rated titles for casual fps gamers. What Medal of Honor was to Battlefield. Then I wasched some of the gameplay videos. Witnessed it rise in popularity and now I want to buy it. Doesn't seem to be too focused on team play, strategy, mechanics or even eye candy. But it's clearly addictive and very well priced. And anything that fun that doesn't burn a hole in your wallet sounds like great value to to me. I might just buy it. Are there any confirmed local servers?

I bushed this one off as one of those b rated titles for casual fps gamers. What Medal of Honor was to Battlefield. Then I wasched some of the gameplay videos. Witnessed it rise in popularity and now I want to buy it. Doesn't seem to be too focused on team play, strategy, mechanics or even eye candy. But it's clearly addictive and very well priced. And anything that fun that doesn't burn a hole in your wallet sounds like great value to to me. I might just buy it. Are there any confirmed local servers?

No local servers yet but there is plenty pressure. Yeah for a game that's not "really" out yet it looks amazing!

You just reminded me to buy a copy before the sale ends so besides the beta I have not played Dice's latest addition to the series. I'll only start playing this once its delivered. I am a bit of an old boy when it comes to Battlefield though. Bad Company, BF3 (Premium was definitely worth it here) and Battlefield 4. I never bothered with premium for the 4th edition. It was a disaster of a launch and I bought it because of the masterpiece that battlefield 3 was. It did get better over time with updates and I've wasted many hours enjoying it. But never bothered parting with my cash for premium. The new one? Lets see...

Get BF1 asap, you will thank me later

pubg looks fun, I know a few of my friends are playing it but the gameplay is a little slow for my liking.

Get BF1 asap, you will thank me later

Already have. Yesterday.

I even moaned with BT games on the phone.

You better send me physical media.

I had to wait days for it to download the last time!

He assured me there were discs in the box.

Then I realized.

I have no optical drive...

Already have. Yesterday.

I even moaned with BT games on the phone.

You better send me physical media.

I had to wait days for it to download the last time!

He assured me there were discs in the box.

Then I realized.

I have no optical drive...

Haha, ag nee. 

The updates is going to be a couple of gigs so be prepared for that. PM me your gamer tag if you want to play sometime. Enjoy

Does anybody have Diablo 3 for xbox one at home that is in their way?

Currently I am playing COD BO3. What a disappointment.  Modern warfare is so much beter....

Currently I am playing COD BO3. What a disappointment.  Modern warfare is so much beter....

If you like Diablo check out Grim Dawn! I have sunk so many hours into it!

Anybody tried Star Citizen... been wanting to play it, but always find myself waiting a little longer..

Currently I am playing COD BO3. What a disappointment. Modern warfare is so much beter....

I haven't played any of the Black Ops, but I agree that Modern Warfare kicks ass. I enjoyed Modern Warfare 2, but as mentioned in a previous post, I haven't finished the 3rd one yet, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge COD fan. Modern warfare is cool. However I prefer the older wars, so eagerly waiting to try out the new one