Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

No Dota2 mentioned? Free and addictive as heck - if you can get past the initial learning curve.

In this genre, I play League of Legends. I've only played Dota2 briefly, so can't compare.

Edited by Nick.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Latent Blue

At my new job I have absolutely no time to play anymore. Actually planning on selling my xbox... :blush:

Any of you are welcome to contact me to get a schweet deal!

In this genre, I play League of Legends. I've only played Dota2 briefly, so can't compare.

LOL def better,but played alot of dota.... but im over team games.

• 3 years later...

Anyone from the 80's / 90's era ever played any of the Monkey Island games?

Ahh yes [emoji3] There were some difficult puzzles which I could only solve with the walkthrough!

Oh man! Guybrish Threepwood, mug o grog etc. Sierra was an amazing company and all of their games were fantastic.

Monkey Island was property of LucasArts :P

But yes Sierra came out with some crackers as well.

Monkey Island was property of LucasArts :P

But yes Sierra came out with some crackers as well.

Riight! They were good as well. Indiana Jones and The Dig! I want to get all of the classics on an emulator or something for my kids.

Riight! They were good as well. Indiana Jones and The Dig! I want to get all of the classics on an emulator or something for my kids.

My varsity roommate basically failed his second year final exams because of the Dig....

Remember spending weeks playing the Sierra games and then discussing at school how to solve the puzzles, no internet or email to help you out

Only option if you are really really stuck and nobody at school knows the solution is to phone the helpline in the USA late at night or order a hint book via the post

Different times, think the ease of internet made us to lazy for these type of games unfortunately.. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was sorely tempted by an N64 with Goldeneye and Mario 64 bundled a few days back.

If I bought it would I be getting busy wrecking some great memories was the worry that stopped a purchase.

Well that a potentially enraged wife and a slight lack of funds...