Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

The worst part about this whole trade in deal is the profit those guys make on them again.

The 'new' preplayed games are selling for close to R600.

Maybe start a game swop rather. I was also interested in trading games at BT, and also decided to hold onto the games instead.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-ordered my copy of COD WW2 on PS4. Cant wait. Any hubbers on PS4 network?

nope. xbox1. 

I wanted a PS4 and did tons of research on the topic. Got home one evening and my wife bought a XBOX for a surprise anniversary gift. 

I like it more, but don't know anyone with a xbox one. 

nope. xbox1. 

I wanted a PS4 and did tons of research on the topic. Got home one evening and my wife bought a XBOX for a surprise anniversary gift. 

I like it more, but don't know anyone with a xbox one. 

NOW you do..

also looked art the PS4 and decided the Xbox offered more and the remote is for me more comfortable

I do agree. 

The xbox remotes are the best!! 

Finally another boxer. hahaha. Do you use your console for anything else than games?

Nope. I did use my PS3 for Netflix and Hulu. But now I have a Kodi box. What games do you guys play?. I'm currently playing Elder Scrolls Online. Downloaded a game for my son called "Unravel", about this wool type of cat thingy. Jeez, its a cool kinda game. Solving Puzzles etc.

alienware

Thanks for the suggestion, IMO they're just crazy overpriced and a bit bulky for me.

It's definitely one to consider, just not top of my list.

This is that typical triangle of good looking, performance, cheap - pick 2

I do agree. 

The xbox remotes are the best!! 

Finally another boxer. hahaha. Do you use your console for anything else than games?

yup.. A lot of YouTube..and recently loaded Plex, for when my Kodi pi cant handle the higher quality media on my server.

I use my Ps4 for gaming and streaming only, but with a bit of tinkering I managed to create a nifty little media server running Linux out of my old ps3.

The OS severely limits the performance of these consoles.

Can anybody recommend a high performance notebook that looks good?

I don't want to upgrade to another mac and have started doing a lot of work in VM's and linux as well as all my programming work I need something that can handle serious multitasking and multiple processes at once.

Gaming is not a super important requisite but it would be nice :whistling:

I have a budget of about 20k

Edit: I need the portability of a notebook so don't want to build a desktop

www.evetech.co.za

Specifically...

https://www.evetech.co.za/asus-rog-gl553ve-gtx-1050-ti-gaming-laptop-deal-with-512gb-ssd-and-16gb-ram/laptops-for-sale/4616.aspx

or

https://www.evetech.co.za/msi-gl62m-7rdx-gtx-1050-gaming-laptop-with-512gb-ssd-and-16gb-ram/laptops-for-sale/4971.aspx

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Nobody else here with a Switch? Although I haven't got wifi in my home yet so I can't play online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOW you do..

also looked art the PS4 and decided the Xbox offered more and the remote is for me more comfortable

I can sort of relate. I had a PS3 (which got stolen out of my flat in 2013), but I find the Nintendo pro controller super comfortable compared to the PS controller, and the Nintendo controller is similar in design to the Xbox's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestion, IMO they're just crazy overpriced and a bit bulky for me.

It's definitely one to consider, just not top of my list.

This is that typical triangle of good looking, performance, cheap - pick 2

Just stay as far away from HP as you can. 

Just stay as far away from HP as you can. 

Absolutely, I had an out of box dud, broken keyboard etc, and HP wanted nothing to do with it until I got a lawyer involved. Took 3 months to sort out.