Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Nerd herd. Hahahahahahahaha! Thats moer funny!

She also thinks so. lol.

The funny thing is, I was a real jock in school. Only sports and girls. Only when I got my first pay check, I bought myself a new 8800GTX, never looked back. since then I had a ps2, ps3 and now a PS4. Im now a total gaming freak.... :ph34r:  :whistling:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha

I call my sons and their fiends the "Dork Squad"..

They finished exams on Monday so they all rocked up at my place to have a few days gaming and swimming ... It's funny because more and more would rock up..I tell you feeding 6 teenage boys is challenging. But it's really cool the for now the dorks would still rather chill at our house than go partying...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha

I call my sons and their fiends the "Dork Squad"..

They finished exams on Monday so they all rocked up at my place to have a few days gaming and swimming ... It's funny because more and more would rock up..I tell you feeding 6 teenage boys is challenging. But it's really cool the for now the dorks would still rather chill at our house than go partying...

So you are the "Cool" mom... :thumbup:

So you are the "Cool" mom... [emoji106]

I wouldn't say that.. I don't mind my house being taken over by the dorks..the dorks are a nice bunch of boys ..they must just not trash the place and the noise level mustn't wake me up at night..

They are the coolest dorks around..you'd never think that kids that are so different found each other and became such good friends.... a few of the dorks have provincial colours in sport, some are top 10 in academics a few are chess master..a few also play musical instruments..they could even start a band if they wanted too.. so they aren't only gaming nerds..(one definitely is though)..

Try this:

Intel Core i9 7900X

64GB DDR4 RAM

Samsung EVO NVME 265 GB

GTX 1080Ti

Few other things for the PC, but costs R68730

Just completed the build yesterday.  Windows and image this morning then off to a client on Monday.

Think it should be able to play a few games with a rig like this.  And afaik this is going to stand in a LAB doing processing and not gaming.

Try this:

Intel Core i9 7900X

64GB DDR4 RAM

Samsung EVO NVME 265 GB

GTX 1080Ti

Just completed the build yesterday.  Windows and image this morning then off to a client on Monday.

Think it should be able to play a few games with a rig like this.  And afaik this is going to stand in a LAB doing processing and not gaming.

One of our BU's have a similar machine, but it has 256GB RAM.

Cost about R150,000 at the time.

What I would give to have it at home...

Try this:

Intel Core i9 7900X

64GB DDR4 RAM

Samsung EVO NVME 265 GB

GTX 1080Ti

One of our BU's have a similar machine, but it has 256GB RAM.

Cost about R150,000 at the time.

What I would give to have it at home...

That's a beastly build, but with that money, I think I'd rather have an Alienware gaming laptop, buy a poop load of games, and invest the rest  :ph34r:  :whistling: 

https://www.incredible.co.za/alienware-15-core-i7-with-gtx-1070-8gb-graphics