Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RTX 2080 is supposed to give a whole 50% better performance than a 1080 TI.

That said 1080ti can run anything at max gfx with great frames.... why buy the 2080 at the price?

I bought a 1080ti a year ago and to be honest have only REALLY used it for 8-9 hours total, i realised too late that I don't have time for gaming anymore and if do have time I'd rather suffer on the bike. Thinking of selling it as I already have a Gtx570 on my Netflix rig.

the GPU cooler facing down makes a lot of sense..

firstly it sucks the cooler air from the bottom of the case onto the heat-sink, and facing down also slows down the dust collecting onto the heat-sink itself..

single card? perhaps. multiple cards. really,really stupid.

also, with single cards, many PSUs these days suck air in from the top. so the card and the PSU are in competition.

yeah, makes a lot of sense...

Witcher series is on sale over at GOG

Cost like 26$ for 1,2 and 3

Also Farcry midweek sale on all titles really good pricing as well

Hi there. Anyone playing clash of clans? Im really into it but have one snag. We have a lekker clan but a few folks dont pull their weight when its time for clan games or war. Booted a few slackers out. Anyone looking for a clan?

Hi there. Anyone playing clash of clans? Im really into it but have one snag. We have a lekker clan but a few folks dont pull their weight when its time for clan games or war. Booted a few slackers out. Anyone looking for a clan?

Lol

That game....very frustrating when people don't pull their weight in clan games... esp this one ..all that dark elixir up for grabs[emoji23]

What is your clan level?

Edited by Gen

For Honor now available for free on Steam till the 27th.

According my my kids, that game was a disappointment .

Lol

That game....very frustrating when people don't pull their weight in clan games... esp this one ..all that dark elixir up for grabs[emoji23]

What is your clan level?

level 10 clan. Im a seven. These dark games were easy. Just raided dark elixer drills and storages =) Edited by blondeonabike

Think that's a problem in most clans. Clan games has hotten much easier.