Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Best RPG I have ever played is Dragon Age Origins! 

Finished the game with an Elf Rogue Archer, Human Dual Welding Fighter and a Drawven Shield Master. 

The most fun and hardest was with the Elf. 

I don't like playing as magic characters though there is a quest whereby you are able to convert your Mage into a Battlemage. Mana counts as Strength allowing you to wield big weapons and carry heavy armour and you are still able to cast high-level magic! 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger. Got the Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition only to find out my drivers are too weak to flipping play it. MY PC is just as middle-aged as I am.

Bugger. Got the Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition only to find out my drivers are too weak to flipping play it. MY PC is just as middle-aged as I am.

Ultima 8: Pagan could be another option, although I'm not sure which version of Windows you have. If it's not available on Steam then it should be on gog.com

Finished Farcry 5. Was lekker. Ending I chose sucked a bit tho. On to Farcry 3, then I have played them all.

The should have called Farcry 2, Farwalk! 

Yeh, I've become a Blizzard nerd, even got myself a HearthStone keychain from the local geek shop, who says that they'll be getting more Blizzard merchandise somewhere between mid to the end of December.

66f699020f5c6b9e0912e292bbb2e412.jpg

My brother says he might be able to upgrade my video card so with a little bit of luck...

what card do you have , and what are you getting ? 

Had the GTS 250. Now I've got the GTX 760!

Lekker. I've still got the 660 from when I bought my current rig. I wouldn't mind upgrading but I'm not sure if that would mean upgrading the motherboard as well, then again I'm quite happy to catch up with some of the older games I missed out on.