• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

God of War

I was having a look at it yesterday but I have not played it from 1. 1 and 2 are not in the ps store. Feels a bit odd starting at 3. Edited by Pieter1

I was having a look at it yesterday but I have not played it from 1. 1 and 2 are not in the ps store. Feels a bit odd starting at 3.

don't worry about it. It's pretty much a standalone game, and yo can clue yourself up on the pre-story via Youtube etc if you want to. When I watched the walkthrough (all 16 hours of it, lol) I had no desire to seek out the previous ones. 

don't worry about it. It's pretty much a standalone game, and yo can clue yourself up on the pre-story via Youtube etc if you want to. When I watched the walkthrough (all 16 hours of it, lol) I had no desire to seek out the previous ones.

Okay cool! I was worried about catching onto the story.

I was having a look at it yesterday but I have not played it from 1. 1 and 2 are not in the ps store. Feels a bit odd starting at 3.

I played the latest GOW without having played any of the previous, imo it's amazing. Choose the "give me a challenge" difficulty for TV smashing fun.

Division 2 is pretty good if you like looty shooty.

SNK is making new Neo Geo hardware, as well as a new Metal Slug

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/04/snk_is_making_new_neo_geo_hardware_as_well_as_a_new_metal_slug?fbclid=IwAR0kQT5RB0KeV17HYQhOo34XImI7YGPcfDNXdX7gUcSQzfxP5MBWoFdMY28

Did anyone here hear about the Neo Geo back in the day? I only really read about it and saw pics of the console in gaming magazines. I'm not 100% sure if it was available in this country.

Classics like Metal Slug, The King of Fighters and Samurai Showdown were available on the system. I remember jamming those titles on the Arcades back then.

I believe the Neo Geo was quite expensive in those days, so I can imagine what the new hardware would cost.

• 3 weeks later...