Man (and Woman) up and admit if you were wrong

Kilo Master

Hi Hubbers,

There seems to be a lot of negativity and aggression posted here on a daily basis these days. Some in jest and some not. As a long term hubber I sometimes miss the early days when it was easier to identify between the 2.

Although my intention was innocent, I did not cross my T's and dot my I's before placing an ad requesting to trade older training videos for something newer and refreshing. In doing so I crossed a grey line. I would like to apologies to all for the extra admin caused in having to address this carelessness.

That being said: Please feel free to use this as a small nudge to whoever feels they may have also crossed a grey line somewhere and set it straight.

Wishing everyone a great weekend ahead.

KM :thumbup:

Edited by Kilo Master

Thanks Dipstick. :thumbup: (Hopefully I can avoid getting myself banned for one more day?)

Matt, you are welcome to remove. Kudo's for taking the complaint seriously.

Post was made in good faith and to complement you on your prompt action.

I think I crossed the line.

A few months ago I went on a road ride in the cradle on a single speed road bike in MTB baggies, MTB shoes and a helmet with a peak.

And I was faster than some roadies.

I apologise if I embarrassed anyone.

:blush:

Thanks Dipstick. :thumbup: (Hopefully I can avoid getting myself banned for one more day?)

Matt, you are welcome to remove. Kudo's for taking the complaint seriously.

Post was made in good faith and to complement you on your prompt action.

you can go back to your post "edit" and remove. You dont have to wait for Matt to remove. It is better he never finds out.. :D

A few months ago I went on a road ride in the cradle on a single speed road bike in MTB baggies, MTB shoes and a helmet with a peak.

unacceptible. please put yourself on 20 second suspension.

i should also apologise. I asked to join a group of mtb'ers in full lycra a few weeks back, wearing baggies and a t-shirt instead of relevant apparel. there was some hesitation in allowing me to join, and i soon found out why. it seems that baggies give you extra balance while navigating technical bits - the lycra clad people had to walk the tech bits which i rolled over.

sorry :unsure:

*edit* to clarify: the other mtb'ers were in full lycra and i wasn't.

Edited by Captain Cheesy

1. Sometimes I fart on group rides. I'm sorry if anybody smelled it.

2. If I offended you on the hub, please don't send the lebaniafia after me. I was only joking about hips breaking etc.

3. You are wrong therefor HTFFU!

4. If my long travel, small wheel, baggy wearing, mx gear yielding, dont give a **** attitude offended you see point 3.

5. If in doubt see point 3.

Edited by S.I.R Maxxis

2. If I offended you on the hub, please don't send the lebaniafia after me. I was only joking about hips breaking etc.

3. You are wrong therefor HTFFU!

4. If my long travel, small wheel, baggy wearing, mx gear yielding, dont give a **** attitude offended you see point 3.

5. If in doubt see point 3.

IF YOU GOT PAST NUMBER 3

GO BACK AND READ #3 AGAIN

This happened to me last weekend... 20 minutes into the ride. comments along the lines of "are you sick oke" as riders moved from the back of the group past me. there's a big fat kid that ate too much cake inside of me that still finds toilet humour amusing

This happened to me last weekend... 20 minutes into the ride. comments along the lines of "are you sick oke" as riders moved from the back of the group past me. there's a big fat kid that ate too much cake inside of me that still finds toilet humour amusing

Haha, that is funny. Oops, sorry, was not laughing at you

Did you shave your legs at least?