[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Cullinan

Tim_Fair

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the route is open for a recce run this weekend? I assume the route will go trough private land.

Does anyone know if the route is open for a recce run this weekend? I assume the route will go trough private land.

I am not sure, sure it wil run thru private land. If you find out.. let know!!

will do.

As I am still not able to ride, I officially volunteer for Jagermeister duty at jonno's stop. That should give him a few sleepless nights.

As I am still not able to ride, I officially volunteer for Jagermeister duty at jonno's stop. That should give him a few sleepless nights.

thats a good idea.

Gonna be there for my bro's bachelors. we all doing the 40km.

So if you see a guy on this give him a hard time.

Gonna be there for my bro's bachelors. we all doing the 40km.

So if you see a guy on this give him a hard time.

Awesome, should be a total jol!

Guys, the 40km and 70km is fully booked. If you know of someone wanting to sell their 70km place, please give me a shout. Couldn't register until today as pay only came in today, and now it's full.

Would really appreciate it!!!

Yeah, also missed the bus and looking for entries - 40 or 70km if anyone has would be most appreciated!

Tried to enter last night with no luck (way too late!), anybody want to trade a 40km or 70km entry?

Thanks!

There was a fair amount of single track, ended up riding in a long line for quite some time.

Nice route thou, hope it isn't burnt again this year, that smell lingers for ages

There was a fair amount of single track, ended up riding in a long line for quite some time.

Nice route thou, hope it isn't burnt again this year, that smell lingers for ages

The route description says 70% is jeep track & gravel road with some single track, either way, looking forward to it.