Did the 50 just over 3hrs.

Was a a terrible race for me. Clearly not over the flu 100% yet

Nice route

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleasant race, must go there over a weekend soon ...

Any news on the bike that was stolen before the race? Very poor form :-(

Great Race!

Anybody know what happened to the zipline dude that decided to zip through the 10km starting bunch and crashed into one of the riders?

Great Race!

Anybody know what happened to the zipline dude that decided to zip through the 10km starting bunch and crashed into one of the riders?

That was pretty hectic, and totally irresponsible from the zip line guys WTF were they (not) thinking.?

To the guy who took the hit, big ups to carry on with the race & hope you ok?

My second usn race at red barn, and the second time my results were stuffed up.

First time not-so-great-time classified my 50km time under the 30km finishers.

And yesterday, i rode singlespeed, and my name is nowhere to be found on any of the results.

Sent them a mail again, hopefully this time a get a response. But im not holding my breath.

Enjoyed the trail again with the single tracks. Only issue perhaps the amounts of entries causing the bottle necks.

Enjoyed it...did the 30....lots of narrow bits and enjoyed the berms...will be back next year!

thank you to the guy who borrowed me his chain breaker.

i waited for you to return it at the finish as we agreed.

but you never came so i gave it to the guys there by the finish.

Great Race!

die wors en steak rolle was cheap na die race...

Awesome race but there was a stuff up at the sharp end of the race. We started passing guys that we knew were behind us and so we asked what distance they had ridden, all the guys we passed had done 3km less due to a wrong turn within the first 17km. Made my blood boil a bit since we were lying around 10th overall before we started passing about 15 guys over the 2nd half of the race but managed 20th in 2h06 riding 52.2km.

The USN races are still my favourite as it favours the well rounded riders.

Awesome race but there was a stuff up at the sharp end of the race. We started passing guys that we knew were behind us and so we asked what distance they had ridden, all the guys we passed had done 3km less due to a wrong turn within the first 17km. Made my blood boil a bit since we were lying around 10th overall before we started passing about 15 guys over the 2nd half of the race but managed 20th in 2h06 riding 52.2km.

The USN races are still my favourite as it favours the well rounded riders.

Guys like you really piss me off :cursing: :cursing:

I thought I had a pretty fast race and you finish a whole hour before me, wish I could ride as fast as you guys like you :thumbup: