Cooking and culinary tips/recipes

Wayne Potgieter

I didnt say it was original.

Sorry, didn't mean it that way. The other two refer to either dates/prunes or mussels/oysters done that way. Would be cool to give your suggestion a name.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes! So it is easy, textbook cooking then? lol.. Does it have to be matric maths. My son is in Grade 8 only.

Its a mystery...don't know if it the algebra or trig that cooks them but it works. You can try a Grade 8 book, but you might need to stack it with a few extra textbooks on top

I lived of them in the boarding school and have perfected the art of making them

Its a mystery...don't know if it the algebra or trig that cooks them but it works. You can try a Grade 8 book, but you might need to stack it with a few extra textbooks on top

I lived of them in the boarding school and have perfected the art of making them

:D...ok, my culinary skills arent that bad.. Good to see even the simple recipes do not get overlooked though. my sister was shocking when it came to cooking. Her favourite recipe book was called "Dial-a-delivery"..

Will dig up some old recipes you guys might like.. Gem Squash pudding, Bringal bake etc.. will post soon.

Sorry, didn't mean it that way. The other two refer to either dates/prunes or mussels/oysters done that way. Would be cool to give your suggestion a name.

Galloping giblets

Why did this thread start in winter???? SO many AWESOME ideas... I salivate everytime I pop on to see whats been added! man oh man.

Holy crap...what have I started....

I never knew we had so many foodies on bicycles.

Cant remember who posted the yoghurt recipe...but I am trying that as we speak.

(don't tell anyone, but I added a vanilla pod into the milk as it was boiling)

NOM NOM NOM.

NOM NOM NOM.

was me.

My wife has been begging me to add vanilla. let me know how it turns out.

Guest Latent Blue

NOM NOM NOM.

It doesnt surprise me at all...

The difference from cyclists to everyone else (especially those 4x4 guys, spit)...

Is culture...

We have a bunch of cultured folk here...

Cyclist, foodies, multi sport enthusiasts, fixies/ssers, road safety activists, those rock n fossil guys, and crazies like me....

It doesnt surprise me at all...

The difference from cyclists to everyone else (especially those 4x4 guys, spit)...

Is culture...

We have a bunch of cultured folk here...

Cyclist, foodies, multi sport enthusiasts, fixies/ssers, road safety activists, those rock n fossil guys, and crazies like me....

You should have seen the whisky thread....lagavulin, laphroigh etc etc....we know the good life.

While we on whisky...add a tot of whisky to your oats when cooking an sprinkle some cinnamon. Serve with cream and honey. Power breakfast

You should have seen the whisky thread....lagavulin, laphroigh etc etc....we know the good life.

While we on whisky...add a tot of whisky to your oats when cooking an sprinkle some cinnamon. Serve with cream and honey. Power breakfast

I separate the milk that we get from a few cows every morning, that fresh, delicious, decadent cream, with honey on oats is deadly, which is why I cannot allow myself to eat it,

but I'm going to have to try this.

Next time you do a steak over the coals, squeeze some lemon on it before resting, yum.

I squeeze lemon over my pizza. It cuts the grease and gives it a fresher taste