Cooking and culinary tips/recipes

Wayne Potgieter

My wife bought an air fryer 6 months ago. I thought it was going to just be another gadget, but she uses it very regularly and for all kinds of things.

I was a bit hesitant to buy another appliance because everything takes up space and I tend to use my appliances..but hey anything that makes cooking quick and easy works for me. I thinks I'll hold off before I bake a cake in it cause I am absolutely terrified of baking cakes[emoji23]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

................ I thinks I'll hold off before I bake a cake in it cause I am absolutely terrified of baking cakes[emoji23]

:D My wife is also not a baker. Blames her over qualified Smeg oven  ;) So, one of my sons started baking things with his girlfriend and is now pretty handy at making muffins, chocolate chip cookies, brownies and vanilla and chocolate cakes. 

Edited by DJR

• 1 year later...

Did the Gordon Ramsey thingy. The meat was impeccably cooked but I don’t think I’m a fan of the flavour profiles.

8905FAA7-CA41-41EE-969D-3BD17CBD4061.jpeg

85112AF0-431A-4B03-B444-35A18EEBFE94.jpeg

18 minutes ago, l4y3rcake said:

Did the Gordon Ramsey thingy. ...............

You seasoned it with three letter words? Perhaps you should have used spicier ones........Afrikaans ones😜

• 1 year later...