(re)Introducing CITEC wheels...

Eldron

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. So we have some demo wheels for sale:

Ascender S 29er Alu: Front wheel (15mm TA) has a coupla hundred km on it and a small scratch on the decal - back wheel (QR) is brand new. R6500

CX6000 Carbon: The set has about 300km on it. R12,500 with a set of bling Ti skewers. Mint condition.

Check out the specs here: www.citec.de

Or pop over and check out the range in the East Rand. I make a wicked cappuccino too.

post-2412-0-79962000-1380184360_thumb.jpg

post-2412-0-81105000-1380184374_thumb.jpg

Right. So we have some demo wheels for sale:

Ascender S 29er Alu: Front wheel (15mm TA) has a coupla hundred km on it and a small scratch on the decal - back wheel (QR) is brand new. R6500

CX6000 Carbon: The set has about 300km on it. R12,500 with a set of bling Ti skewers. Mint condition.

Check out the specs here: www.citec.de

Or pop over and check out the range in the East Rand. I make a wicked cappuccino too.

your ascenders still available?

your ascenders still available?

Yup. I can convert to QR - the adaptor is R400. If you ever change forks you can pop the 15mm thru axle adaptors back in.

• 2 weeks later...

Fun with Citec 101:

Take Niner MRC steel frame - add drop bars, STI, cable discs and Citec M1800 wheels shod with Conti 42mm Cyclocross tyres. Ride. Enjoy.

It puts the fun back into cycling.

post-2412-0-38077900-1381297666_thumb.jpg

The fanta orange bike, like it....the fun will find you

Hmmm just had another peak at the photo and it looks like there is a tiny cock on my back wheel.

Fun with Citec 101:

Take Niner MRC steel frame - add drop bars, STI, cable discs and Citec M1800 wheels shod with Conti 42mm Cyclocross tyres. Ride. Enjoy.

hey cousin, brother from another mother,,,,i am looking for a NINER L GREENIE,,,,DONT YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN DIG ONE OUT :whistling: :whistling:

Fun with Citec 101:

Nice white cock :thumbup:

hey cousin, brother from another mother,,,,i am looking for a NINER L GREENIE,,,,DONT YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN DIG ONE OUT :whistling: :whistling:

You and me both :w00t:

I may opt for an old alu emd single for my next SS project instead though.

If I come across a Large Sir Kermit in my travels I will give you a call...

Nice white cock :thumbup:

RACIST! Hold on. I said tiny white cock didn't I? Doh.

Edit: Please note the "Cyclocross" logo centered EXACTLY over the valves Mister OCD! I did it just for you...

Hmmm just had another peak at the photo and it looks like there is a tiny cock on my back wheel.

As long as he wasn't teabagging the wheel all is good

were you out on the green ss with niner fork yesterday

My mate borrowed my SIR SS (Kermit Green with Black Niner Fork). Might have been him...

East Rand?

Nope suffered through an indoor session. My niner is boxed(sad I know) until I can loosen up some funds.

The way he goes after the hens I think the only thing he wants to tea bag is bowls of ice!

Archived