What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Is it current? Will look out for it on Iplayer...I am secretly a bit of an Agatha Christie fan.... Don't tell anyone

It was on 26-28 December so you should catch it on their Iplayer I am sure.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Making a murderer.

Insanely good TV - its got a lot of hype and implications right now (just do a google news search for it).

I've got 2 episodes to go. I've been so angry, depressed and shocked by this documentary series.

I can't help but be skeptical though, since its a documentary that is really trying to argue the position of the defence - but overall this is a strong condemnation of law enforcement and the judicial system in small town USA.

I cant believe they Send them to jail for that... There were no evidence that she was ever in his trailer or Garage. And how about that interview the Investigators has with that Boy. They Put the words in his mouth and then said he was part of the Murder.

I think it was that Girls ex-Boyfriend who murdered her. He just seemed to weird. He even Deleted her Voicemails.....

And what about those 2 Cops. They Def planted those Keys, Blood and Bullet Fragment.

I told my wife, i swear they learned to do that in South Africa. 

Busy catching up on GOT every few evenings. I only started with season 5 last year, so I'm getting to know "who's who in the zoo". Bought the season 1 DVD, and now about half way through season 2 which is on the fiancee's external hdd. She's got season 3 on there as well, and half of season 4, so I'll most probably get the season 4 DVD as well.

I cant believe they Send them to jail for that... There were no evidence that she was ever in his trailer or Garage. And how about that interview the Investigators has with that Boy. They Put the words in his mouth and then said he was part of the Murder.

I think it was that Girls ex-Boyfriend who murdered her. He just seemed to weird. He even Deleted her Voicemails.....

And what about those 2 Cops. They Def planted those Keys, Blood and Bullet Fragment.

I told my wife, i swear they learned to do that in South Africa. 

holy balls...I am on Episode 6 and i cant believe what I'm watching...will finish this weekend and report back on Monday

Will start watching tonight.

as a matter of interest..is it on local netflix? it should be because DSTV never showed it so there should not be any interference from them

holy balls...I am on Episode 6 and i cant believe what I'm watching...will finish this weekend and report back on Monday

If you didn't know, you would think those police were South African Detectives. Incompetent.

as a matter of interest..is it on local netflix? it should be because DSTV never showed it so there should not be any interference from them

Dunno. I'm running unotelly... 

Holy balls...I have finished making a murderer. obviously it may be biased...but....even then it asks a lot of questions. To be honest, I am not 100% convinced that steve didnt do it....but based upon the evidence he sure as hell should not be in jail...and he would have to be really stupid to do it when he has $30 million bucks coming his way!

As for the kid...he needs to get out asap and that little lizard lawyer and his god-bothering investigator need to be lined up and publically stoned...goodness gracious! I cannot for the life of me understand why he was not granted a retrial.

so who did kill her? Steve claims his brothers did or what about the ex and roomate...or even the brother.....

some scary low class individuals on parade throughout the series though