What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

season 4 is awesome all the story holes are been resolved.. just got 1 more episode to go.. then Banshee is over.. no more ...ever..

Banshee is going to be on my list of TV series that not only got it right, but knew when to quit so as not to end up an empty imitation of itself. Friends, Justified and Newsroom also got it right (though I actually think Newsroom could have gone another season or 2).

Not that many series I still watch at the moment - so many (like Arrow) just end up as dramas with a little bit of action thrown in and almost no humour anymore. 

I am looking forward to Preacher, though - think it's going to be kick-ass.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all ready for the famine in TV show land, cos its comin... <_<

That said, loving me some brit shows starting with Marcella.

The Tunnel has been filling the gap before marcella, but it seems to have taken an unexpected break. The Missing will take up any slack.

Y'all ready for the famine in TV show land, cos its comin... <_<

That said, loving me some brit shows starting with Marcella.

The Tunnel has been filling the gap before marcella, but it seems to have taken an unexpected break. The Missing will take up any slack.

I've actually been hitting the documentary section of iPlayer... Some really good content on there

I see Wayward Pines S2 is starting the 25th On HULU. Never watched S1, but it does look interesting. Maybe I will give S1 a go this weekend and see how it goes...

I see Wayward Pines S2 is starting the 25th On HULU. Never watched S1, but it does look interesting. Maybe I will give S1 a go this weekend and see how it goes...

Season 1 is must watch tv.

Not so sure about season 2 considering the whole of season 1 is all 3 books the series is based on, but will give it a go when it starts.

Hopefully it will not be like the let down of True Detective season 2...

I was on the understanding that there would be no second season at all. Season 1 was superb.. I'll watch that again for sure

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Edited by Stretch

I was on the understanding that they're would be no second season at all. Season 1 was superb.. I'll watch that again for sure

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I also was under the impression that it was seen as a mini-series with only the one season, though with the popularity of the show I guess they went the cash cow route.

Damn, so I will start S1 Tonight after work....

You better not have anything planned for tomorrow because you're going to need to binge watch every episode tonight ;)

You better not have anything planned for tomorrow because you're going to need to binge watch every episode tonight ;)

Nope luckily not. Only My sons rugby match at 08:30. :thumbup:

And our Mozambiquen Exploration MTB Ride to Corunama Dam and Back is only on Sunday Morning. So plenty time to Catch up on S1. :w00t:

Edited by Lexx

finally got down into 11.22.63. Engrossing stuff, and the last ep was easily one of the saddest love stories told. That was really good viewing.