What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

There is a big gap between now the end of Vikings season and the start of the new GoT season.

speaking of.....I kind of half watch Vikings...who was that bishop dude at the end and what was the significance of the sword?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I went over to Kodi, the wife have discovered Cutthroat Kitchen on Exodus, ( all 16 seasons) so that means my series watching time have been cut drastically. :thumbdown:

speaking of.....I kind of half watch Vikings...who was that bishop dude at the end and what was the significance of the sword?

Part played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Heahmund.

I think that is the sword that the Pope gave Alfred after his pilgrimage .. And seeing as it is Meyers that has been cast, that character is going to be rather important. That sword is supposed to fight off evil, or that is what the inscription is.

I was kind of sidetracked when Meyer's character came on and then that whole consoling the widow bit[emoji53]

Edited by Gen

Part played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Heahmund.

I think that is the sword that the Pope gave Alfred after his pilgrimage .. And seeing as it is Meyers that has been cast, that character is going to be rather important. That sword is supposed to fight off evil, or that is what the inscription is.

I was kind of sidetracked when Meyer's character came on and then that whole consoling the widow bit[emoji53]

now if you were streaming........pause...rewind...rewatch  :whistling:

now if you were streaming........pause...rewind...rewatch :whistling:

Or.. just pause rewind in any case.[emoji23] [emoji23]

Our Internet is terrible..no fiber available in our area.. so until I have reliable service I can't stream anything successfully and downloads take forever.

you romantic you

He he

Actually I am not.. the first episode I went ag flip a romance..but glad I stuck with it..there is more to it than just the romance..plus Jamie is eye candy.

It was a bit of a random ending, but must be setting up the next season to carry on from that point.

Sad that season 4 is over, it was a good one. Season 3 was a bit daff.

Really looking forward to season 5 now.

http://content.jwplatform.com/previews/v9BMO4wB-3fZat9SO

Edited by splat

Soooo... Finally started watching Taboo. So far I'm loving it.

Yes, great series so far. I am really enjoiying.

Its building up to some real action in the last 4 episodes (its a short season by American standards)

this old episode popped up in my youtube recommended list. Well worth a watch..its blerry hilarious...right up to the last 5 secs

this old episode popped up in my youtube recommended list. Well worth a watch..its blerry hilarious...right up to the last 5 secs

They're all great but BFM is a legend.

Watched the first 2 episodes of 24:Legacy. Its not to bad, but its not the same without Jack Bauer.

Anybody watching ''Mary kills People" Saw a preview on Kodi. Looks pretty good. Will give it a go today.

I'm watching whatever *** I can find on the hospital TV channels....and it ain't much!

Shame man Grant. How you feeling.

Shame man Grant. How you feeling.

At this stage it's farking sore but I feel OK. Glad it's over now and I can start recovering quick quick....thanks Matin.

BTW, I'm purposefully ignoring any hospital type programmes on TV ;) ...they give me the creeps!