What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the first episode of the new season of Top Gear last night. Amazingly, I rather liked it. In fact (dare I say it) I think I liked it more than quite a few of the Grand Tour episodes. Now that the annoying ginger howler monkey is gone, the other three are putting on a decent show.

Their panel is FAR better for the loss of that twatmonkey

I am waiting to build up a good run of Homeland episodes before I start watching that series.

In the meantime, I will watch Timeless and Goliath.

Has anyone watched Girls?

(or will admit to watching it?  :ph34r:)

Halfway through episode 11 of Designated Survivor, making tomorrow's coffee ride a hard one to get up for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We started watching Quarry last night.. I think we are in for some hectic viewing with that.

Also noticed the series Taken is on.. and I must admit as with the Red Road I am going to watch it because of the eye candy.. although I am not to sure is a clean cut 'Rollo' is as appealing as the Viking version[emoji39]

Edited by Gen

Decided to give The Americans a try, based on a few recommendations. Don't know how many I would want to watch in a row (I prefer a bit more humour), but I really enjoyed the first couple of episodes. Good drama and though there isn't a lot of action, when there is action it is fast and brutal.

The Fall Season 3

Billions Season 2

season 3 of TF??? oh yes! man, that was such a good show! Yummy Scully.. :blush:

season 3 of TF??? oh yes! man, that was such a good show! Yummy Scully.. :blush:

season 3 is a massive disappointment...I battled to finish it

season 3 is a massive disappointment...I battled to finish it

Ag, no. That's disappointing to hear.

Currently watching American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson. Quite entertaining.

Watched the first half of Ep. 01 of the latest Top Gear. It was kind of okay, but the studio sections are so overly-scripted, particularly the interview with James McAvoy. Felt forced and a bit awkward.

Decided to give The Americans a try, based on a few recommendations. Don't know how many I would want to watch in a row (I prefer a bit more humour), but I really enjoyed the first couple of episodes. Good drama and though there isn't a lot of action, when there is action it is fast and brutal.

Always enjoyed the Americans and of course Kerri Russel...

post-32237-0-75826400-1489137945_thumb.jpg