What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I am completely hooked on Bones atm. There are 8 complete seasons and dstv new season is now on season 5 and season 3 starts today.. so thx to dstv getting fox later on there is a new episode for me to watch every day. :) as they are playing catch up running 2 seasons at once lol.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am completely hooked on Bones atm. There are 8 complete seasons and dstv new season is now on season 5 and season 3 starts today.. so thx to dstv getting fox later on there is a new episode for me to watch every day. :) as they are playing catch up running 2 seasons at once lol.

My wife is hooked, she has a few episodes left to watch of Season 8 ....

Reading all the comments on series you people are watching. So many I never heard of, if I attempt to watch all of them I will be busy till the end of next year

cant wait for Walking Dead to start again - Mid season series breaks are terrible.

nothing else to watch at the moment.

My wife is hooked, she has a few episodes left to watch of Season 8 ....

Lol, it an awesome series

cant wait for Walking Dead to start again - Mid season series breaks are terrible.

nothing else to watch at the moment.

try this

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTgzMzcwNjQ5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzg3NDI1MDE@._V1_SX214_.jpg

I shall promptly try that! Thank You!

Been watching movies i have seen before lately.

it is french with subtitles...so you have to be watching the whole time...unless you can speak french of course!

I am so confused with where the tv show is now and the books. I'll just be quiet now ;)

I am so confused with where the tv show is now and the books. I'll just be quiet now ;)

I think I am going to read the appropriate book before the season starts

I have been pleasantly surprised by The Blacklist, I didn't expect much but its really good.

Season 3 of American Horror Story is brilliant.

Edited by discostu